Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think Jenna is on here to start a tit storm, then it will be reported how trolls are accusing her of breaking lock down rules .....when all Sophie did was have a small gathering of close family ie 6 of them boo hoo bad horrible trolls daring to lie about Hinch unless of course she has some kind of proof this happened ????

Reactions: 12
Her last insta post I KNEW she would be celebrating her first year of parenting not his birthday. She’s totally that type. All that tidying... can’t be that hard to host for 6 😉 can’t be that much tidying surely. 😂
Has to make It about her doesn’t she, the big dress everything I feel sorry for him, like why would you try to steal the limelight from your son on his birthday. Bloody hell.

Reactions: 8
Bastard hormones. I’ll be honest i was terrified being on my own with my oldest when we got home from the hospital. It didn’t help either that we lived with my mum and she took over but I needed the help I suppose It really does get better. My youngest is 10 so I still do the kiddie things but It’s also nice to go out for a drink with the older ones.

It does feel like she is mocking us and this is what brought me here. I felt bad watching her stories but that was short lived. I’m in my 40s now, an orphan with a fine tuned bulllshit detector 😂😂🥰🥰🥰. Don’t let anyone piss on your parade honestly life is too short.
That’s so lovely to hear your so close now!

sorry to here you’ve been through a lot but what an inspiration you are now! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m gutted for you missing it! It really was something else! She looked like she’d been on the marching powder all afternoon and jamie has bloated
I’m disappointed in myself I never thought she would do lives again she used to always say she wouldn’t anymore. But if she’s been on some sniff I bet she’s buzzing her tits off for getting away with a big birthday bash bbqz

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the three packets of cheese per Nacho feast over lockdown has gone straight to Jamie's chubby chops 🤭. That and all the bulking up with eggs he must do.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s each to their own though. We made a big fuss of the first birthday because in my family we’ve always made a big deal of them 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think it's nice to mark birthdays, especially the early ones. Once you get older they become just another day with cards and a cake if you're lucky, so I don't see a problem with making a fuss while they're little.

Having said that, I'm talking a family tea, cakes and balloons, or a family meal at a pub or something, not ridiculous money spent on making things look insta-worthy and flouncing around in a frilly frock.

Reactions: 7
New thread title suggestion: Mrs Hinch who stole Tuftmas and other tails down on Hinch Farm

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m disappointed in myself I never thought she would do lives again she used to always say she wouldn’t anymore. But if she’s been on some sniff I bet she’s buzzing her tits off for getting away with a big birthday bash bbqz
Apparently she promised Ronseal this morning she would do the live for him. WTF?! She really ain’t right in the head and everyone around her seems oblivious to it. This isn’t gonna end well. Seeing her in that live she was absolutely manic

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Call the 5-0 🚨
Will they actually do anything? All neighbours work in local school as teachers, nursery teachers and receptionists and are all going into to schools and mixing with bubbles! Pisses me off because none of them think they’re doing anything wrong!

Reactions: 1
I’ve missed so much here today which I’m sad about but I had a lovely day with my family and friends fully within guidelines 🤣

Why in the name of duck is she wearing that dress? The woman is a bleeping maniac. The pic where she’s crouching down with him? No way the dress would naturally fall like that. Someone has had to stage that for her. Style it out like a tacky wedding picture. Like HER tacky wedding pictures. THE WOMAN IS INSANE

Reactions: 16
Gutted I missed the live, did they do the Dirty Dancing number I predicted?! 😂
I genuinely think Ronnie will have a pathological fear of rabbits after today
Seeing Mummaz cut into Peter’s legs and then pass them around to be eaten has gotta have done some damage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That live was cringe Worthy! All the crying and the “shaking” 🙄🙄🙄. Her and Jamie were off their heads- good ol’ Zoph was HIGH on life.

Reactions: 3
Apparently she promised Ronseal this morning she would do the live for him. WTF?! She really ain’t right in the head and everyone around her seems oblivious to it. This isn’t gonna end well. Seeing her in that live she was absolutely manic
I can’t even tell if your trolling me or she did actually do a live and say that. She’s not that bleeping nutty surely? 😂 I hope someone grabbed it or it gets uploaded to YouTube.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Will they actually do anything? All neighbours work in local school as teachers, nursery teachers and receptionists and are all going into to schools and mixing with bubbles! Pisses me off because none of them think they’re doing anything wrong!
I think they’re ‘giving advice’ But it might put the shitters up some people....

I'm not going to say too much just yet but I've been doing some snooping and I can confirm there is indeed a Jenna who lives VERY close to Hinch so this one may be telling the truth.

I actually think Jenna is on here to start a tit storm, then it will be reported how trolls are accusing her of breaking lock down rules .....when all Sophie did was have a small gathering of close family ie 6 of them boo hoo bad horrible trolls daring to lie about Hinch unless of course she has some kind of proof this happened ????

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.