Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God yes breastfeeding definitely helped me bond too!! I think if it wasn’t for breastfeeding our bond would have been much more damaged with how badly I suffered.

honestly 4 isn’t much different to 3!! She just fit right in from the start
Oh bless her!
I didn’t breastfeed my first and had him at 16. He’s 11 now and I can feel only there last 2 years or so am I getting the bond back with him. Depression is a bitch which is why it’s so annoying when people use the depression card all the time!

Reactions: 6
What a fucking shit show that was. And my first thought was “why is she cutting the cake so thinly?” Stingy witch. She probably never paid for that cake, and it was only to feed 6 people???? Aye Hinch, we see you
Would you pay for that monstrosity!??
poor lad will be having nightmares about that giant wonky eyed rabbit for years to come...

Reactions: 8
Bastard hormones. I’ll be honest i was terrified being on my own with my oldest when we got home from the hospital. It didn’t help either that we lived with my mum and she took over but I needed the help I suppose It really does get better. My youngest is 10 so I still do the kiddie things but It’s also nice to go out for a drink with the older ones.

It does feel like she is mocking us and this is what brought me here. I felt bad watching her stories but that was short lived. I’m in my 40s now, an orphan with a fine tuned bulllshit detector . Don’t let anyone piss on your parade honestly life is too short.

Reactions: 9
Tattle were spying N caught Hinch lying, so she went on live crying..

Little rhyme for a thread suggestion to sum up Hinchs day today

Reactions: 57
Call the 5-0

Reactions: 3
Amen!!!

Reactions: 2
So none of his favourites she’s mentioned before then righto lies up on lies
It’s really sad because that little boy won’t know anything of what he liked as a baby and when he started doing certain milestones because she lies about everything. She is literally stealing his development story which I find so sad for him

Reactions: 22
My kids first birthdays was me and my husband working whilst nan fed them cake
Nothing like a big fuss over a baby who is a baby....every one has a birthday, everyone grows up!!
The fuss is ridiculous! I do not get it at all.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.