Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Feska

VIP Member
That poor boys face is on hundreds of strangers social media. I don’t know how she sleeps at night.
She loves it. She’s stupid enough to think it’s ok to plaster her son’s image everywhere. Has no concept whatsoever of the dangers. Poor little boy. She thinks she’s doing a great job.

Reactions: 17

PatsyK

Chatty Member
Jesus she looks rough in that video, guess you can't put the filer on, can you 🙄
Has anyone invited Jenna over??

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Sitting here wondering what sort of heartless psychopath I must be. Thousands of people on Twitter crying because a baby they’ve never met had a birthday and I didn’t even cry on my own son’s first birthday. Come to think of it, I didn’t cry on the day he was born either!

• Haha

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
Poor Ronnie if she used his birthday to drop a baby bombshell ! She steals his day and then she aims to steal it again with a pregnancy hint ... The women's a joke

Ranty McRantington

Random question to all you Tattlers!

Is it just us on the Hinch Threads that take thread names so seriously?

Also does Hinch have the highest number of threads on here? I've never really been on any others, other than to browse. I've never been invested in any others like I am Hinches!

• Haha

PatsyK

Chatty Member
I must have missed the memo about wearing evening gowns for your kids birthdays 😂 my wee bit had a lockdown birthday and there I was in a fleece and leggings clutching onto Colin the caterpillar cake, no fuss or anything 😂

• Haha

HopeThatHelps

Chatty Member
So disappointed not to see a photo of Ronnie with Jamie, or even all 3 of them. She’s definitely proved it’s all about her.