Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yourbiggestcritic

I'm waiting to get blocked by her now as I commented on her live asking if she was drunk (because she looked off her face) then asked why she was wearing a wedding dress. Awful. Whole thing was cringe worthy

• Haha
Reactions: 16

mine to cherryreg

I don’t know what’s worse. The one who says “our ronnie” or the one who wrote his name across her sink. Both need equal amounts of mental help.
‘Our ronnie’ what is actually wrong with these fucking weirdos? How can they think that its even ok to say something like that😫 Hes a one year old baby ffs!!! I dont understand how you can be such a fucking loon that you are obsessed with someone elses child you have never met, never will meet and have no relation to... frankly scary... And as for her, as said above i dont know how she sleeps at night knowing hundreds of absolute phsycos have hundreds of photos of her baby, that they have SCREENSHOT AND SAVED ONTO THEIR PHONES! Its easy to say you are ‘Emily the hincher age 30, 2 kids from Midlands’ when in reality you are a sick old pervert behind a fake account saving photos of her child... shes honestly gone too far with him on social media, but she doesnt care as hes a cash cow and she loves the attention she gets from him. Vile.

Dexy

VIP Member
Fucking hell... £187 on her designer dress - Ronnie the Birthday Boy? Shorts that don’t fit from an old outfit... those pictures are AWFUL. Ronnie looks so uncomfortable 😣
That dress looks stunning, is the focal point in the picture. It looks like a bloody wedding photo. She is truly Narcissistic.

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion:
Pandemic or not, rons birthday means we can have 30 over whether you like it or not!

MrsNMA

Why is she wearing a lace strapless white dress for her sons birthday? And had a staged photo with it all spread out for her sons birthday. Narcissistic bitch

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
Well I spent my birthday in my pyjamas eating anything & everything & guzzling booze, no fucking way was I getting dressed up to sit in my house!

And as things are I’m pretty sure if Hinch murdered someone her fucking stalkers would defend the silly bint or probably own up to the murder themselves they are that idiotic!

Maryanne

Chatty Member
I’ve still to catch up but this ANNOYS the fuck out of me. The free pass she gets when I bet they screamed at Dominic Cummings or laughed at folk shopping. Or tutted at old Jessie at no4 having 3 folk round cos she’s lonely 😡😡
Me and my husband are so nosey! My next door neighbours have had 4 different group of friends round all week for bbq/ afternoon tea/ dinner parties (they are in the garden) but still not following rules, my neighbour across the road gave up months ago their 17 year olds gf is round all the time. Next door to them the daughter who’s 21 has 8 friends round every night. Next door to them is a teacher at my sons school she had 3 other teachers round in her house Friday and their sons girlfriends stay a few times a week. It pisses me off that everyone is breaking rules!! That will be hinchs excuse. Everyone else is so why can’t I!

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I’ve missed so much here today which I’m sad about but I had a lovely day with my family and friends fully within guidelines 🤣

Why in the name of FUCK is she wearing that dress? The woman is a fucking maniac. The pic where she’s crouching down with him? No way the dress would naturally fall like that. Someone has had to stage that for her. Style it out like a tacky wedding picture. Like HER tacky wedding pictures. THE WOMAN IS INSANE

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
Sorry if this has already been said (back at work Yey and so far behind on here) it was pretty obvious at the start of lockdown she was going to disregard any rules on lockdown especially for little Ronnie's 1st birthday. It's one big competition for her she had to out do any of her friends with the celebration which means she had to have lots of people there. Interesting to see if she puts a scrap book together for him. Will be keeping my eyes peeled for group shots

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Gutted I missed the live, did they do the Dirty Dancing number I predicted?! 😂
I genuinely think Ronnie will have a pathological fear of rabbits after today
Seeing Mummaz cut into Peter’s legs and then pass them around to be eaten has gotta have done some damage 😂

• Haha

Debsy37

VIP Member
That pic she has posted of her white dress perfectly splayed in a circle. You just know that she was shouting “MUMMAZZZZ!” At him. Her mouth is open at the “aaaaaa” part

• Haha
  • Sick

allforthegram

VIP Member
I wonder how the burgers went down off the George foreskin? Do we think jaymehhhhs had one too many vodka red bulls and is currently puking the undercooked chicken kebabs back up? Has the dog been given his cake and present yet? What about ronalonadingdong? Did someone remember to move him from behind the sofa? I hope soph had an amazing I birthed a year ago party
ATV

• Haha