Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Does anyone follow the honest mum? She posted this morning if anyone wishes hinchs kid happy birthday it will be an instant unfollow thought it was brilliant but she’s since deleted it and all the other stories about it. Disappointing
They all act the big I am and then wimp out almost immediately, so disappointing.

New thread in about 19 hours, magnificent work guyzzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As if she went live so her and vest life could read all the adoring comments 🤮🤮 she said she promised ronron this morning that she would go live. I imagine he didn't give a fuck 🤷‍♀️😂 look at the dress comment. I think it's so funny when they think they give a compliment, but it's an actual insult

Attachments

• Haha

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
She has deleted one of the videos of the cake being cut into wafer thin slices. Probably because its was MA BARKER'S hand cutting the cake inside the house. Covidiots.

• Haha
  • Wow

Summerrose20

Even Jamie posted a picture of her and Ronnie. Such a shame that he doesn’t seem
To show any of Ronnie and him
Wait a min though is it Jamie posting though? As on her live she said you'd be surprised the amount of messages you get and that Jamie didn't really know how to use Instagram. So she could have opened the account herself as part of her brand

• Heart

dragonsden62

Chatty Member
I’m miserable and think that about people that wish their dead relatives happy birthday on Facebook. I don’t mean a memorial post I mean one pointed at them “dear great,great grandmother, today you turn 157. Have a great day in heaven”

like I say though, I’m a miserable cow.
Don’t worry there are a whole herd of us out here feel the same 😂

• Heart

allforthegram

VIP Member
Ronnie goes to bed about 8 so she should be along soon. Let's face it Freda has bathed him and cleaned up so she can get her editing in place 😆
I bet Bug boys been the scivvy today, following her round with the camera like some paparazzi wannabe, waiting on Freda hand and foot when all the bloke wanted to do was sink a crate of Stella in his new Lonsdale tracky and piss Up all his money on willy hills on a cheeky Acca or two!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

jharpz

"The support that Ronnie has"
What? The strangers plastering pictures of him all over their social media?! Twunts

• Haha

rhc92

Chatty Member
Why do I have a feeling the hanging baskets were a test for her followers? Let's see how much we can get them to spend on something that really isn't worth it so she can try to advertise 'bigger' and more expensive items if they're willing to pay 270 for a hanging basket because she has it.

Snarkysnarky

That potato thing is the worst thing I have ever seen. What the fuck is wrong with some people?

Today has been epic! I can’t believe the dress she wore to hang about in her back garden all
day. how many granny loo roll covers had to die to let her wear that dress??

The woman is deranged and I am here for it all!

• Heart

Babooshka

I cried when my youngest turned 1 (he’s 19 months now. He is my last baby and I had such bad PND I can’t remember the first 6 months of his life. Was just darkness and for that I will always feel like I failed!
You’ve not failed and as time goes on the strength of your relationship with your baby will outweigh the negative. Trust me. I was gravely Ill after having my first boy and very down because I missed lots of bonding. I was also very young. He’s 23 now and we have a great bond. I often get annoyed at myself for being so hard on me for the smallest of things but at the time it’s all that matters. you will get there and you have loads to look forward to.

I just feel that Hinch is disingenuous with her sadness and anxiety, which I have experienced to a great extent over the years. There are a lot of red flags in regards to her sadness which doesn’t resonate at all with me.

• Heart

Gln2810

Imagine announcing on your child's 1st bday that you *might* be pregnant, literally making it all about her.
If she is pregnant I bet she's done a box again for her dad to open tomorrow for them to do a 'social distance' delivery.
What's with the bloody ears too, who does she think she is a playboy bunny in hinch's grayboy mansion with her sugar daddy jayyyymeeeeee😂😂

• Haha

8WG

FUCK.

ME.

I am actually dying with cringe and vomit.

Why is it all about YOUUUUUUU

Where was the “Live” for Ronnie whose day it *actually* is.

I have reached my limit.

I’m out.

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Oooooshhh maybe I should comment telling the neighbour to join us tattle bastards and employ her to be our spy?!
I’ve still to catch up but this ANNOYS the fuck out of me. The free pass she gets when I bet they screamed at Dominic Cummings or laughed at folk shopping. Or tutted at old Jessie at no4 having 3 folk round cos she’s lonely 😡😡