Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nijeoasa02

Chatty Member
She looks fooling dreadful
Didn't realise she had such a goose neck!!
Jamie's teeth looks like he still drinks from a teat bottle

• Haha
Reactions: 19

pinksunsetx91

VIP Member
Last thread closed before I could quote and reply. Dani dyer thinking hinch is life goals sums her up really. She’s another desperate fame hungry lassie do anything for her five mins of fame a bit like her hero grinch

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I've just had a look at the grid Post and stories now.
WTF has she dressed that poor child in? Those shorts are about 3 sizes too small for him. At first glance I thought he was just wearing a nappy!
The less said about that God awful waistcoat the better.

• Haha

Raydog

Chatty Member
Was just on Twitter and dani dyer has posted saying about how amazing Mrs h is and all the stuff she did ( herself ) for R bday and giving it all the mum goals !! Omg do these people live in party planner world or what I can honestly say I have planned and executed every single one of my kids birthday parties 🥳 ( side note - they’ve been more fun it’s all about the kids and I’d didn’t wear a wedding dress to any of them 🤣)

• Haha

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Bloody hell! Went the shop for beer and Pringles and there’s a new thread 😂😂
#bekond is making me snort with laughter every time I see it 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Scousedolly

Chatty Member
What the fuck is she wearing?! She is such a narcissist.
That demonic cake is gonna give me nightmares.
What does she look like in those ears?!
Why can't she dress Ronnie in clothes that fit him?!
I actually couldn’t get over how small those shorts were on the poor wee fella!

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Oooooooh Emmmm Geeeeee GUUUUUUUUYYYYZZZZZ!! I can't believe I have found people that feel the same about this Woman!! Big up KHM for making her 'bullying' and 'trolling' video which led me straight into Tattlers lap! Oh the irony!! Still haven't found any bullying though...

Now whilst I appreciate this is an incredibly big day as handsomesmanswithtuffsandshit turns 1 so I really don't want to distract anyone from how special this day is but i'm going to start by exclaiming that this woman is a first class prick. Nope not a bully, Id happily say it to her face as after a couple of years i've first hand seen the impact she has had on the whole fucking nation. Which is nothing to be proud of Sophie, shameful actually.

I have never, and will never follow this person as from the 'beginning' of her coming about I honestly could not see the hype over her at all. Someone who cleans their house all day and names their fucking dish cloths actual human names nahhhhhh, that shit is really not for me hun 😂 but each to their own...... However, my problem is... seeing first hand how this is effecting peoples mental health is actually an incredibly big burden for hinch dick to be carrying. How does she sleep at night knowing shes actually the reason some peoples mental state is deteriorating? Ohhhh wait she doesn't have real problems and only looses sleep at having to get the towels out the drier or picking up dog shit. KMT this girl is off her head and the worst of them all!!! I have seen people i'm close to finding themselves in unholy amount of debt FOR CLEANING PRODUCTS and sinks full of utter shite that's doing more harm to us, our planet and the environment than any sort of good (bar lining that gremlins pocket)

I just want to be able to plump my sofa cushions without someone saying 'oooh you chop them too' BITCH WHAT? What the hell am I chopping? I see no veg? Its a pillow I want it PLUMPYYYYYYY fucking chopped get teee fuck! Plumped cushions. Not chopped.

Take me back to the days i could go down the cleaning isle and joyfully get what i needed. Now, i get stared at by crazy women with a certain look in their eye like we could some how be the same. We. Are. Not. Looking over at me like 'oooooh you're a hincher' AM I FUCK! and ill tell you that straight up to stop you thinking we have this weird bond because of 'hinching' nope im here for CLEANING supplies. because i clean. like a normal person. GET TO FUCKING KNOW! Honestly weird weird people............

I genuinely don't believe this girl even knows what anxiety is. and quite frankly its just insulting to those who do suffer with it because then by the next token off she goes to b&m on the first day of shops reopening to go finger everything!!! OoOoOoOoO Im So AnXiOuS. She literally hasn't got a clue!!!

I saw someone mention on here that someone got caught stealing her book from asda and I've never read anything so appropriate. Hinch you and your 'hinchers' are just a bunch of scabs. Anything for a freebie eh?

Hinch does it also feel good knowing that bumstretcher and cumslut (ABSOLUTELY DYING 😭😭😭😭😭)have complete accsess to your child??HEEEEEEY MUST BE THA MONNEEEEYYYYYY! Nelly :)

Anyway guuuuuuyyzzzzzzz buzzing to see the doily dress that cost more than her actual sons (who is cute as btwwww!!) Birthdayy!!!

Alllll tha facking vestttt guyyyzzzzzzzz still learning xxxxxxxxxxx
Welcome to our little family! You are in good company! As you say, we’re not bullies. We just have a very low bullshit threshold. Sit back and relax, you’re in for some fun!

• Heart

No_f_in_clue

Chatty Member
Is there this level of obsession with other "celebs" and their kids?? I mean, I consider myself a pretty big Michael Bublé fan but I have never even considered leaving him an Instagram comment (in fact I don't even follow him!) and I could POSSIBLY tell you the name of two of his kids but I wouldn't have the first clue what they look like. And I have never thought about looking to see if I could find pictures of them. Why are so many weirdos practically stalking this mad woman and her son???

Reactions: 18
How the fuck is Rex missing him?! They’ve met all of 3 times! Stop trying to make it happen! Fucking silly horse
I know some ladies that are best friends pregnant at the same time and act similar to this pair of sad sacks (but to be fair have known each other since school) they both had girls and were so excited....

The kids fucking hated each other 😂 no matter how hard they tried they were not the bffs they hoped for 😂

did she really do a live have I missed it? 😭

• Haha

oczymlody

VIP Member
She loves it. She’s stupid enough to think it’s ok to plaster her son’s image everywhere. Has no concept whatsoever of the dangers. Poor little boy. She thinks she’s doing a great job.
I think there’s also an element that it’s ‘ok because it’s women’ as soon as it was a man she was onto it. Absolute madness when you have no idea who is behind a page or how dangerous anyone is. Never mind the fact it’s just plain weird.