Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kim79my

No sign of guests in the pics but I did spy a cheese board and that was a hell of a big cake for 6. Me thinks some lockdown rules have been broken today.

Reactions: 20

rhc92

Chatty Member
I think they went live and said right I might announce I’m pregnant, depending on viewing figures, see how it pans out. I’m almost certain she’s pregnant and if so I’m gonna have to stop following as TTC has been a rough journey
Same, 2 years and nothing yet, it's horrible I'm sorry you're going through it as well.

• Heart
  • Sad

Kgb655

Just showed my mum the live video and she said she looks a lot older than 30 and why is she so self obsessed lol

• Haha

Maryanne

Chatty Member
Hi guys, not been on in about 6 threads my mental health has been awful anyway popped onto her stories for the first time and why the fuck is she wearing a wedding dress 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Ele88

Chatty Member
Looks like they have dressed Ronnie up as the BFG

Bloody hell, I hope she mellows with the next sprog

• Haha

Mummykazzy

So during the 'live' chat vest admitted that the boxer shorts were staged!

Edited to say he actually used the words those were staged

Last edited:
  • Wow

L00kform3

VIP Member
Sooo ‘Jenna’ knows she has apparent gossip, comes on here, says one or two things and then fully disappears. I’m not buying it just yet.

• Sad
  • Angry

Louanne

VIP Member
Oh my god the crying and shaking in that live video, she’s deranged!!! Calm the fuck down love you’ll have a heart attack! Insta is not for her 😳 I’m fully shocked, she’s in such a state
She’s crying and shaking coz she can’t edit the comments - she’s shitting a brick someone will refer to Jenna’s comments! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Jamie was hilarious!!! Bet she gave him a warning before they went live telling him not to say anything stupid on camera or to not mention anything about who was at the party!! Why was she acting so weird about him being a year older than her? She is so skinny!!
A year? He’s 41!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19