Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she put the popcorn out? Will have gone all soft by now.
i still think she is trying to keep him a baby and not let him grow up, bit OTT with the peter rabbit theme.

Reactions: 9
Nah all these birthday messages for Ronnie from strangers are so concerning. I get they love their queen but leave the child out of this for duck sake. She moans if he is mentioned on here (rightly so if it’s slating him) but at least we have the decency to block out his face but in her world it’s ok for strangers to post about him because they’re gushing over her and him. I swear watch me go on the biggest man hunt if anybody ever used my sons picture on their social media accounts without my consent😱

Come on Sophie, wake up and realise this isn’t normal. You’re hinchers are bloody weirdos.

Reactions: 21
These comments are cracking me up! as I knew they would 😂
I remember being on here under a different username when Zophh was pregnant (I came off because I spent too much time on here haha) and everyone then predicted What the Grinch was going to be like with a baby, they weren’t wrong....It’s vomit inducing! She really thinks she’s the first woman ever to give birth.
And what is that montage with Henry appearing in loads of them like Jason Voorhees from Halloween

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Dear god I just ... cannot stop crying over that montage. I feel like Ronnies Aunt seeing him all growing up I’m in floods of tears . My heart 💔 oh his little face . Gush gush gush

Just a small snippet of the messages we will see. Gushing over ronron

Pass me the bucket

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Can’t believe she ain’t got a light up number 1 like she had magically appear for her million followers,they are typical Essex Birthday decor,also no cake smash,some photo studios opened this week,maybe that’s what she was doing on their last day off
Let’s not go mad and make his birthday all about him eh! 😂 think of his Mummaaaazzz too

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ok the video montage was cute, the little laugh at the end was sweet. Even a heartless one like myself thought awww

Reactions: 12
Can't stand Hinch but how lovely is that birthday video and when he kissed and hugged vest that was adorable .. Ronnie is such a beautiful baby shame she constantly uses him for her content and has that phone in his face all the time

Reactions: 26
Just two points:

1. Why and how are crisps and burgers a 1 year olds favourite foods? So so wrong/bizarre.

2. Henry is the family pet. He is not human. He is an animal therefore not a “brother” Very strange.
That is one of my biggest pet hates... That she keeps saying they are brothers. He's a flipping dog!!! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Morning you early birds 😁😁

Who's ready for a day of bunny hopping, tacky, self obsessed Zoph weirdness. I bet she already can't wait to sit down tonight and read the tattle 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The sheep have started.. "we've known and loved you before you were even born" Am I the only one who finds that weird about a baby theyve never met and probably never will meet?

The sheep have started.. "we've known and loved you before you were even born" Am I the only one who finds that weird about a baby theyve never met and probably never will meet?
View attachment 158463
No, you’re not the only one - it’s creepy as f***

Reactions: 5
That montage has set me up for the day! All it did was highlight how little you actually have done with him in his first year, how much he prefers his Dad and that the bleeping dog is always sniffing around! My personal favourite bit though was when he went in for a kiss with you and you missed it because you was looking at YOURSELF in the phone. ATV!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
So the montage was cute. I expected more selfies of them both together so she gets in on the action though. She definitely reads here last night and went right duck you Tattle bastards, I’ll no use any lyrics. Well done Soph😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Jaymmmmeeee ive got my mua, hairdresser, photographer, the pm and HRH coming in 1 hour. Pick ya fllliippp flooppss up and keep handsnomes behind the sofffa. Jaymmmmeeee!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh duck off. 🤣🤣🤣 I've been blocked by her 😩

Well that's ruined my day off I've been waiting for this tit show to go down. Maybe she didn't like my dishwasher suggestion yesterday I when I informed her that appliance care and repair men will tell you to soak your dishes. Your killing your machine. (Hubby works for d&g 🤣)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
That montage is cute, I must admit. I do think Ronseal is cute. But her hinch army are bloody nutters. And I'd be very concerned to find all these weird messages from complete strangers about my child

Reactions: 16
There seems to be like a weird cult following her, these are not normal people or everyday cleaners. Who posts photos of a strangers baby and gushes out their Love for him. Something mighty wrong with them. She is lapping it all up but might regret it when one of them goes a bit too far

Reactions: 14
Oh duck off. 🤣🤣🤣 I've been blocked by her 😩

Well that's ruined my day off I've been waiting for this tit show to go down. Maybe she didn't like my dishwasher suggestion yesterday I when I informed her that appliance care and repair men will tell you to soak your dishes. Your killing your machine. (Hubby works for d&g 🤣)
Don't worry she'll get gifted a new one with one finger click

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.