Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we all please write on these weirdos posts and tell them it's not normal!

Reactions: 9
The thing is with her is that she is so inconsistent!
she wants to appeal to ‘customers’ on budgets and with a lower IQ to become her sheep to get the following but then she wants to be who she really is..

Being a Brand you have to know from the start who your core customer is and appeal to that brand
You can’t jog from one to another

like going in Poundland and then buying a £200 dress
It just confuses the customer

be one or the other
She needs to sit and think and work out where she is going with this brand then she might not be so popular in the tattle threads

There’s nothing wrong with having and buying nice things but she’s so contridictory in her actions and whole life, she warrants such threads and criticism

Reactions: 21
🎠🎡
So today's the day My Big Fat Gypsy Birthday Circus comes to town!
Hosted by Maldon's very own Master of Disguise, Sophie Hinchliffe and her husband Idle Jack who for the vest part of the last year has done next to duck all.
No expense has been spared to ensure that their second born son celebrates his first birthday in true Hinch style.
The lavish banquet for "only 6 of us" includes a mouthwatering selection of stale processed ham and cheese sandwiches cut into little animal shapes, some cheesey balls - no they're not Idle Jack's you saucy devils!" expertly poured from one plastic bag into another and tied with cheap eBay ribbon, some cheese biscuits in plant pots stuffed with brown paper by Sophie herself and let's face it, this really is impressive given how hard she works! We don't know where she finds the time! The 8 soil desserts are going to knock 6 people's socks off, unless someone wants 2 in which case someone might be disappointed but let's not forget that this is a Hinchliffe Party and there ain't no party like a Hinchliffe Party! There's popcorn to feast on and strawberries dipped in orange emulsion paint which no one will be able to resist! Oh and how could we forget the plastic cutlery in case anyone can't remember how to eat finger food? She thinks of everything!
Sophie has bought a dress 👗 especially for today, and not to take the shine off Ronnie, she's only spent £187 on it. Barg as she would say! Let's hope her sometimes troublesome toilet tummy stays well away from the back of it!
Idle Jack will of course dress down for the occasion as it is not his day. It's Sophie's day and we just hope she's not too exhausted from working so hard that she forgets to collect Ronnie from behind the sofa and bring him to her party! If she does forget, she'll have made sure there's some nappy bags for him to play with. She's definitely Mother of the Year in our book and she's still just learning! Idle Jack will put his vest foot forward - but not in his flip flops- and make sure he's on hand to remind the "3" guests to stay socially distant while they frolic in the gazebo.
There doesn't seem to have been time in the Hinch household for a homemade birthday cake but knowing Mrs Hinch as we do, there will no doubt be an elaborate confection gracing the inside/outside table gifted from a really small business.
The main man, Henry, will of course be enthralled with this birthday 🎂 extraordinaire and we can't wait for his birthday photograph of him, resplendent on his bed with his knob out!

Happy First Birthday Ronnie.
Millions of strangers love you so much.
The best present your mother and father could give you is to put a stop to that!

ATV
Omg this made my morning 😂😂

Just watched the birthday montage. And dya know what.. He's a lovely kid. But I feel so sorry for him having them two as parents if they carry on the way they are going. His whole life is going to be for the gram. She's such a selfish cow and she's allowing him to be put in danger from the thousands (not really millions) of diluded weirdos who think they have a right to call themselves his aunties and uncles 😠😠

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just catching up. I’m guessing they had a party yesterday if she put all the popcorn out & made all the food so early?

Has she ever shown a peter rabbit book? I’ve only seen the old spot the dog books that she used to read.

I hope today she takes some photos & turns her phone off & enjoys her actual human son she gave birth too’s birthday but I doubt it.

Of course Doggy ronnie had a photo In baby Ronnie’s kitchen before him. 🙄 Every photo today, I bet Henry will take centre stage & the poor birthday boy will be shoved in the background as always.

Reactions: 8
Awwww little Ronnie is so cute, I honestly find him adorable; what is not adorable is how random crazy women think they are entitled to use his photos and refer to him in terms like they love and care for him 😫 terrifying.

I really hate how he has become part of this fiasco instead of kept sacred and safe from the nutters.

Having said that.....bring on the nutters posts and comments for post-work! Have a great tattle team, catch up later.

Have you all got your bingo cards and pens at the ready??? ☺
@TomTitLane I’m relying on you for photoshops marvellousness 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Very quiet considering its ronrons birthday. Mmmm i wonder why the sly twit..... massive party later hinchy?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thing is with her is that she is so inconsistent!
she wants to appeal to ‘customers’ on budgets and with a lower IQ to become her sheep to get the following but then she wants to be who she really is..

Being a Brand you have to know from the start who your core customer is and appeal to that brand
You can’t jog from one to another

like going in Poundland and then buying a £200 dress
It just confuses the customer

be one or the other
She needs to sit and think and work out where she is going with this brand then she might not be so popular in the tattle threads

There’s nothing wrong with having and buying nice things but she’s so contridictory in her actions and whole life, she warrants such threads and criticism
This is the thing. Totally bang on. I hate the whole, I’m so relatable little old me thing. When in actual fact she’s now got money and she wants to spend it. And so she should. Fair play to her. She’s damned if she does and damned if she doesn’t. But that is the ultimate price you pay when you sell yourself like she has.

Reactions: 10
Bingo bingo bingo I knew she’d use that shot of her looking into the camera as Ronnie kissed her on the lips... narcissistic witch.

She totally reads here.

Disappointed on that montage. If that all she has to show for one year of life that’s terribly sad. No visits to the zoo, park, walking outside, nothing... Henry has to be centre of attention (notice Ron does a scared face when the dog makes an appearance) not even any Mariah

FairPlay to Veston. He interacts with his son, Ron loves his Dad. It all seems fake with Hinch.

And so starts all the sickening and scary arse comments/montages form the Army. Unhinched (unhinged!) need to get that trending.

Is Ronnie the next Jesus? Well looking at the feast for breakfast i’d Say that role has fallen to Henry the first born who had a better birthday photo than Ronnie.

When do we see the dress on? I’m guessing once hair and makeup has been sorted?

I have my cheesy balls ready to watch the tit show commence... it’s Hinchs sorry Ronniehastoofsteethsandtufts day.

Happy Birthday Ronnie

Reactions: 12
I actually thought the montage was quite sweet. Ron Ron is such a little cutie. The army messages are beyond weird. I wonder if she actually thinks it herself? There’s not a lot of safeguarding going on.

Reactions: 6
I like how she had to go with a classical piece of music because everyone on here had already stolen all her ideas for a Tattle Bingo

• Haha
Reactions: 48
It is really strange how she bleats on about how he has to be safe all the time, she's always so worried about him whilst she plasters him all over the internet 24/7 365. She contradicts everything! Sophie If his safety was that high priority always giving you anxieties something will happen to him you certainty wouldn't be thrusting him to the internet of STRANGERS declaring how they all love him ! (As a parent this is scary this is not keeping him safe!) Keep him off your business and stop using him as your little cash cow you greedy selfish women.

Reactions: 15
Very quiet considering its ronrons birthday. Mmmm i wonder why the sly twit..... massive party later hinchy?
Probably! 😡 I wish I could see my dad for Father's Day, but I cant and wouldnt even think about breaking lockdown as he and my mam are vunerable. She'll, no doubt,have a full house over and put the pre recorded videos of Ronnie's party on tomorrow from yesterday. 😡

Reactions: 3
I bet she's fumin she had to go with tit background music because us "tattle lot" guessed her songs she wanted to use.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow all these pictures and comments saying how much they love Ronnie and he will always have the hinch army by his side!
This is really scary they really are deranged she is putting his life in danger everyday it will only take one unstable person to do something.. her address is available for all to find and she always posts where she is or where she's going
but its OK I guess because they are all one big family and she's only learning

Reactions: 9
Why on the birthday montage is she opening a present for herself? What was in the box!?? What has it to do with Ronnie? Who’s shouting what is it what is it? Is that Freda?

The picture of Ron eating his birthday breakfast isn’t there? I can’t see it?

Reactions: 2
That video.. where to begin 🤦🏻‍♀️ Vom-worthy, too many of those clips centred on Lord Henry Fatsomes with DodoRonronron off at the side, and then the slow motion at the end was like some bizarre version of a bbc clip of some old cricket player who’d died 😂 I don’t think we’ll see much more today though, which is how it should be. We’ll just be inundated with waistcoat shots on Sunday, forget Father’s Day Onslow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why on the birthday montage is she opening a present for herself? What was in the box!?? What has it to do with Ronnie? Who’s shouting what is it what is it? Is that Freda?

The picture of Ron eating his birthday breakfast isn’t there? I can’t see it?
That was when she found out the gender

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.