Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling bingo on “the kids” turning up in matching costumes cos hinch said it was a bunny theme 😂😂
779865AB-E551-4B27-A352-6245337C0817.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I know all this has been said before but....
£200 dress to be the center of attention, like some floating virgin Mary bride who’s the only person in the world to ever have given birth to a handsome mans loved by billions, look at me I gave birth exactly 1 year ago, look at my shoulders in my white dress, look at all this effort I’ve gone to, Me ME me meeee

am I the only person who of course made my kids Birthday special but didn’t buy a new outfit and made the whole day all about me?
I’m not sure guyssss, maybe it’s just me? *demented cry laugh* Does that make sense? Hope your all ok xx
All the best

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s removed the stories of the presents all wrapped?
Also, can you imagine what the post lockdown party will be like? She’ll defo have the light up number one out for that.
It’s still there. It’s in the same story as them up wrapped - she does that daft morph thing.

Reactions: 4
Interrupting RonRonnieblesshims big day to say WTF WAS THAT “daddy day care”. Vest was “babysitting” his own son? duck OFF

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🎠🎡
So today's the day My Big Fat Gypsy Birthday Circus comes to town!
Hosted by Maldon's very own Master of Disguise, Sophie Hinchliffe and her husband Idle Jack who for the vest part of the last year has done next to duck all.
No expense has been spared to ensure that their second born son celebrates his first birthday in true Hinch style.
The lavish banquet for "only 6 of us" includes a mouthwatering selection of stale processed ham and cheese sandwiches cut into little animal shapes, some cheesey balls - no they're not Idle Jack's you saucy devils!" expertly poured from one plastic bag into another and tied with cheap eBay ribbon, some cheese biscuits in plant pots stuffed with brown paper by Sophie herself and let's face it, this really is impressive given how hard she works! We don't know where she finds the time! The 8 soil desserts are going to knock 6 people's socks off, unless someone wants 2 in which case someone might be disappointed but let's not forget that this is a Hinchliffe Party and there ain't no party like a Hinchliffe Party! There's popcorn to feast on and strawberries dipped in orange emulsion paint which no one will be able to resist! Oh and how could we forget the plastic cutlery in case anyone can't remember how to eat finger food? She thinks of everything!
Sophie has bought a dress 👗 especially for today, and not to take the shine off Ronnie, she's only spent £187 on it. Barg as she would say! Let's hope her sometimes troublesome toilet tummy stays well away from the back of it!
Idle Jack will of course dress down for the occasion as it is not his day. It's Sophie's day and we just hope she's not too exhausted from working so hard that she forgets to collect Ronnie from behind the sofa and bring him to her party! If she does forget, she'll have made sure there's some nappy bags for him to play with. She's definitely Mother of the Year in our book and she's still just learning! Idle Jack will put his vest foot forward - but not in his flip flops- and make sure he's on hand to remind the "3" guests to stay socially distant while they frolic in the gazebo.
There doesn't seem to have been time in the Hinch household for a homemade birthday cake but knowing Mrs Hinch as we do, there will no doubt be an elaborate confection gracing the inside/outside table gifted from a really small business.
The main man, Henry, will of course be enthralled with this birthday 🎂 extraordinaire and we can't wait for his birthday photograph of him, resplendent on his bed with his knob out!

Happy First Birthday Ronnie.
Millions of strangers love you so much.
The best present your mother and father could give you is to put a stop to that!

ATV

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
What's with the cheese theme for Ronnie's birthday lunch?
Looks like cheese overload to me.....I dont get it.

Reactions: 5
I have 2 daughters (4.5 and just turned 3) and have never cut either of their hair because it's the most beautiful long blonde tumbling soft curls and ringlets but...

when on earth is she going to do something about Ronnie's ridiculous tufts? They are beyond tufts now, like side burn extensions! I could understand not wanting to cut if it looked cute but he just looks odd now.

His head shape is so flat and pointy at the top for a 1 year old too.
Side burn extensions!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
... and so it begins.

If I was selfish Soph is be so concerned about this side of things. I mean does anyone even think this is normal? Why would you leave a birthday message for a child you didn't know, never mind never met!
Screenshot_2020-06-20-07-35-17-11.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
And there it is guyyyzzzz, the montage we've all been waiting for.
One thing I noticed though, vestlife seems so much more natural with Ronnie than grinch, who has to look at herself in the camera all the time

Reactions: 21
“Loved by millions.”
I’m not sure I’d be happy with the thought of sexuallyactive9 or freaky_couple_goals even having access to my son’s pictures let alone ‘loving him’!!
What was the other two? Cumshot and Someone else sorry don’t remember love Ronnie very much!

Reactions: 3
Well that was a let down I thought we would’ve had unseen footage with a Beyoncé track. Jeez hinch u let us down!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And there it is guyyyzzzz, the montage we've all been waiting for.
One thing I noticed though, vestlife seems so much more natural with Ronnie than grinch, who has to look at herself in the camera all the time
If I had done a montage for my sons first birthday, I would have been spoilt for choice as to which event/activity/outing to include. All that poor boy had was swimming and Disneyland. Everything else was him plonked with a camera in his face and that bloody fat spaniel in most of the clips! Just shows how little that child has experienced in his first year!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That video was so sad. Apart from swimming and dlp there was nothing else exciting going on in that babies first year. No first time at the park, messy play, at the beach/farm/zoo etc...just eating , crawling round the house and going in the bath or forced friendship with his mummaz dog

Reactions: 35
Well that montage was,underwhelming.... well done to all those bingos so far
I’m sending you some soggy cheese balls to enjoy whilst watching today’s shitshow 👍🏻

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.