Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If a man was posting pictures of one year olds they don’t know, saying they loved them and feel part of their lives - that’d be considered weird, not right at all etc etc. Just because these women have inhaled too many chemicals and call themselves ‘hinchers’ doesn’t mean it’s not the same vibe. Creepy and bleeping bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
That montage is cute, I must admit. I do think Ronseal is cute. But her hinch army are bloody nutters. And I'd be very concerned to find all these weird messages from complete strangers about my child
Oh,the montage is sweet and Ronnie is nice little baby, I just cant stand his mother and the way she uses him. Its plain to see Vestlife is more at ease with him and plays with him a lot more, and that's why Ronnie seems happier....which is actually sad, isn't it? 🙁 I hope Ronnie has a lovely day and gets to eat lovely food that isn't that cap she's prepared and likes his toys. 😊

Shittttt!! 😱

Reactions: 4
Today’s the day, Cuppa made, jumped on the sofa, feet up, click straight onto tattle! SHOW TIMEEE😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So I’m off to work tattlers don’t disappoint me when I come back later after spending a day listening to people dobbing their neighbours in a couple of domestics and a tonne of poor people who can’t get the help from the mental health teams they need as it’s the weekend.

On a side note I’m calling one of those weird followers is going to have a party at home with their own family in celebration of doo Ron Ron’s birthday. ATV x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Today’s the day, Cuppa made, jumped on the sofa, feet up, click straight onto tattle! SHOW TIMEEE😂
Im raging it’s sunny today. If it was raining I could have just plonked myself infront of tattle today and my son infront of Disney + to get in on the action😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Today’s the day, Cuppa made, jumped on the sofa, feet up, click straight onto tattle! SHOW TIMEEE😂😂
My boyfriend has gone to work and I'm still in bed, but need to get up, showered and get the jobs done so I can sit down with a cuppa ready for SHOWTIME to really kick off! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have to work 😫 (Soph that’s howus normal people make money to live) so I’ll miss out on so much!! I have decided that instead of wearing my uniform I will be squeezing my pregnant ass into this. Not sure if it’s hospital approved....but oh well it’s a national holiday today 😂
646FEF5A-9E97-4705-A33B-AB98DE566746.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've got my bridesmaids dress and zoflora perfume ready for the party as you know I don't want to take any attention away from Sophs day guyyzzzzz thats not fair as its Sophs day not mine ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am convinced she'll give us a couple of photos and go offline for the day, the stress of hiding the 50 people will be too much for our Zoph!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So just phoned hubs told him to make an Instagram account and give me the log in details 🤣🤣 you can block me witch but I'm coming back for ya!!
😂🤣😂🤣
Kids dressed and fed, chucked them out in the garden (sorry neighbors just seen the time oopps)

Coffee, insta and tattle .... Let the tit show commence

• Haha
Reactions: 29
‘KIN HELL. You don’t know him. You aren’t invited to his birthday party. Stop being weird.

IT’S SO BLOODY WEIRD
Thing is, it’s all very well her thinking that is some lovely fan behind those accounts but the dark reality is it could be ANYONE. It’s so frightening 🥺

Reactions: 21
I am convinced she'll give us a couple of photos and go offline for the day, the stress of hiding the 50 people will be too much for our Zoph!
Yesss also she was banging on about her gazebo for social distance in the rain if needs be ... Yet you've set all the food up indoors 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet she has bought fatsomes a present so he doesn't feel left out

• Haha
Not gonna lie.........
I don't care about the party
I don't care about the inevitable social distancing rule breaking
I don't care about the crusty already stale food
I don't care about the bbq that they will (but officially won't) have
I don't care that it's all really about her and not her little boy
I don't care about the *gifted shite that she will or won't declare
I don't care about the cheesy photos that will follow the photoshoot today

Today, I am just here for the comments😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Just two points:

1. Why and how are crisps and burgers a 1 year olds favourite foods? So so wrong/bizarre.

2. Henry is the family pet. He is not human. He is an animal therefore not a “brother” Very strange.
I wonder if the company who printed it knew ‘My brother Henry’ was a dog??

• Haha
She's a grade A twit. All she does is promote all kinds of chemicals which she uses to excess and to destroy the planet, also gets her hinch army to do the same.. I mean is it necessary to use chemicals on the bench when all you have made is a sandwich and popped some bleeping cheese balls in a bag. Why doesn't she use method environmentally friendly stuff? No she can't as they are not pg and she wouldn't get paid. I'm surprised ronron hasn't got all kinds of allergies through her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.