Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Morning Tattlers!
The montage already has made me cringe!
I hope everyone is ready for a fun filled day!

cant wait to see Mummmmaazzzzz in her “cheap” dress

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If I had done a montage for my sons first birthday, I would have been spoilt for choice as to which event/activity/outing to include. All that poor boy had was swimming and Disneyland. Everything else was him plonked with a camera in his face and that bloody fat spaniel in most of the clips! Just shows how little that child has experienced in his first year!
Just posted the same thing 😂

Reactions: 5
The only thing I took from that sickly montage (apart from a break to the bathroom to vomit everywhere) was that Ronnie has a much more natural relationship with his dad than with her. Even when he was kissing her, she was looking straight at herself in the camera and not being in that moment with him. That’s so sad for Ronnie. I know J-Dog is a work shy fecker, but at least he’s got an actual bond with Ronnie.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Hello tattle cunts, I’m back on after a much needed social media break guysssss

Anyway, Ron the don’s big day today, get your G&T’s at the ready, it’s SHOW TIIIIIME

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If I had done a montage for my sons first birthday, I would have been spoilt for choice as to which event/activity/outing to include. All that poor boy had was swimming and Disneyland. Everything else was him plonked with a camera in his face and that bloody fat spaniel in most of the clips! Just shows how little that child has experienced in his first year!
Same here! I have so many pictures of mine I could choose from, it makes me quite sad that in his first year she seems to have done very little with Ronnie. I know he wont remember it but still, imagine looking back when he's older and finding out his Mum spent more time wanking off her sink taps foe the gram than doing things with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not being funny but if I saw one of my friends or family, putting up a full blown birthday post about some random baby they’d never met, I would be very seriously concerned for them and their mental health, I do not know how people can see this as normal behaviour?? But then again that’s why nothing sacred anymore, people cannot understand the difference between real life and the Internet!!!! 😱🥴

Reactions: 29
Can't chat too long folks. I said I would help with the street party for our Ronnie. Who is going to worry about the virus when such an important day demands we all celebrate? I've had a quick look out the front window and the tables are all set out, I hope they keep the chairs 2 metres apart. We have fields surrounding us on two sides and there are rabbits in there most days - I know this cos the old lad is always chasing them by gollering if they get too near his veggie plots. Anyway I did suggest to Chardonnay who is organising this street party that I could maybe get hubby to catch a couple and just for today put them in a little cage on the middle table so it would be the same theme as Mrs H but she declined. Anyway off now to make processed ham sarnies and paper cones of cheese balls. Hope you all have a wonderful fulfilling day too :)Stay safe folk x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The sheep have started.. "we've known and loved you before you were even born" Am I the only one who finds that weird about a baby theyve never met and probably never will meet?

The sheep have started.. "we've known and loved you before you were even born" Am I the only one who finds that weird about a baby theyve never met and probably never will meet?
Screenshot_20200620-074359_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Just two points:

1. Why and how are crisps and burgers a 1 year olds favourite foods? So so wrong/bizarre.

2. Henry is the family pet. He is not human. He is an animal therefore not a “brother” Very strange.

Reactions: 27
Bloody hell I'm less than 2 hours behind you and you’re already 11 pages ahead 🤣 can tell it’s a big event!

I don’t think she’ll show much of tomorrow hence all the setup fuss today, wouldn’t want us seeing who/ how many people are there or that they’re in fact having a barbecue (hence the cutlery) or are inside breaking rules.

Instead we’ll be treated to Ronnieblesshim opening presents in the morning, an emotional montage of pictures (90% will happen to have her in) to some instrumental music, a picture of him sitting on a hay bale with the signs all around and then a goodnight emotional message about how she’s had 3.5m DMs all professing their love for their nephew Ronseal
Im still in the ‘it’s already happened’ brigade tbh not a ducking chance would anyone with half a brain make sandwiches n all that tit the day before it happens... you’d get up in the morning n make them and let your partner get the child dressed it’s the logical thing to do... wait....

Reactions: 14
... and so it begins.

If I was selfish Soph is be so concerned about this side of things. I mean does anyone even think this is normal? Why would you leave a birthday message for a child you didn't know, never mind never met!
View attachment 158460
This is so weird! This wouldn’t happen for anyone else would it? It just shows what a weird bunch of people Hinch has following her. Why the duck she’s proud of her following I don’t know. Any other “celebrity” would cringe at the thought!

Reactions: 9
Bingo for a pancake birthday breakfast in the shape of some bunnies for our ronalonadingdong

• Haha
Reactions: 7
20200620_074708.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Good morning, ya bastards! 😂 The tit show, sorry birthday has started with a delightful "it's all about me" montage- made me sick in my mouth! 🤢 And the worst, BEST is yet to come, so ATV! 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mummas home cooked meals. Oh do one. How about ‘mumma’s failed attempt at a collaboration with ella’s kitchen’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t handle the sheep.
He is not YOUR Ronnie, you don’t know him, you don’t love him. You aren’t his auntie or uncles. You are not on this journey with him!

It really concerns me
Heaven forbid if any of those Hinchers had a serious mental health breakdown and something happened.
‘KIN HELL. You don’t know him. You aren’t invited to his birthday party. Stop being weird.

IT’S SO BLOODY WEIRD

Reactions: 19
Oh godddddd, Mario obviously has wished "the coolest baby on Insta" 🙄 a happy birthday! 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok so one- She seriously needs to do something about her Army. I wouldn’t even be ok with my family or shittaking n posting pics of my child all over their Instagram ffs I barely post any of him, I’ll send them in what’s app n stuff but no way it’s wrong they’re STRANGERS it’s fucked up
Two - & I can’t believe I’m gonna day this but Jamie seems like a great dad he really does so I really hope he n Ronnie enjoy the day I honestly do but she uses him for the gram n it’s fucked up

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.