Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is the cutest little chap and I hope he has a lovely 1st birthday 🎈🎈
Was it really a year ago when while she was in labour there was a whole thread dedicated to bread cos there was nothing else to talk about? 🤣🤣🥖🍞🥐

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Zophs permission for me to go and drown myself in gin till tonight. 😂
Does she realise my tongue will be worse ?

I'll catch up with you later guyzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You’ll know when it’s all happening. You’ll hear the gun salute and sea the red arrows fly over
I'm surprised she hasn't got a balcony to wave at people (at the back obviously as she dare mix with the menials at the front of the house).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Grrr I rushed back as husband decided we needed to tidy the garden (neighbours coming for garden drinks later) and I thought I might have missed the grand reveal!
Nothing! 🤷‍♀️
SHOW US THE bleeping DRESS ZOPH!
Also - that mashed cake thing - do you just cut into the babies face?! WTAF! That’s beyond weird!! And ffs don’t put ketchup on it! 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion:

Zoph is all set for only 6 people coming to Ronnie’s first birthday bash, meanwhile a “very small business” makes a Ronnie cake from mash

I’m still learning guyzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She beat me to it I was cleaning my bath and thought I bet she comes on all guyyssss we’re having the best day love you all I just wanna enjoy the day your amazing love you hinchers then there she goes 😂

Reactions: 6
Her Hinchers must be so annoyed and I think it's bad form not to share much of the day. It takes seconds to upload a phototo the story. What she's saying is she doesn't have time to filter and edit all the photos first.

Don't worry Selfish Sophlora we all know you're quiet so you don't get caught out with all the people there. Covidot queen, couldn't have all your minions think bad of you or see you for the liar you are.
Those baskets filled with flowers weren’t there earlier, were they? Just what every one year old wants: blooms in rattan bags 👍🏼

ETA: they were there, point still stands ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did you see the first comment underneath? I’m sure all mums would do their kids parties themselves 🙄 she’s not the first woman to birth a child. She’s exactly the same as us...her vagina will also look like a punched lasagna.... unless she’s had a nip and tuck on that to 😂View attachment 158694
Well to be fair a lot of Mums wouldn’t bother for a first party. They haven’t made friends yet, they have no idea what’s happening.. usually a cake with some family is all our family do for a first birthday but I don’t care about likes on the gram.

Reactions: 6
Her Hinchers must be so annoyed and I think it's bad form not to share much of the day. It takes seconds to upload a phototo the story. What she's saying is she doesn't have time to filter and edit all the photos first.
I think it's really bad form too. She's made loads of money from her followers who are hanging on her every word then she just sods off and doesn't post anything during the party that she's been going on about for weeks. So rude.

The comments on this 💀 so so weird! 3,500 messages telling a baby they don’t know how much they love him. Creep behaviour!
B0DF2B7E-DDDE-46CA-9BA8-787466844A81.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.