Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine her at the top of the stairs now throwing the mother of all strops because she doesn’t want to come down with the Tattle arseholes baying for her 😂 Freda, Hurry up with the smelling salts and crushed up Valium!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
@Good Egg a plate of what can only be described as puke-covered strawberries have just been flung out the window to the Hinchers. They don't really seem interested in them to be honest and I can't say I blame them.

View attachment 158632
This is breaking news as it happens guyzzzzz - repeat the strawberries are no more, and in a change of scheduled events a cake resembling David Vest has been presented to Prince Ronnie Of Maldon - the bakery will not make a statement at this time

• Haha
Reactions: 23
People on Twitter are gushing over her today, crazy how many people haven’t seen through her lies yet!

Reactions: 6
Guys I saw the mashed potato cake before it was sent on tattle but I didn't post it because I legit thought it was a repost of her 4D baby scan 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What is wrong with twitter crying over her birthday post? I’ve seen better ones made about my bleeping dog

get a grip

Reactions: 11
I’ve honestly seen more hate than love on twitter! Maybe the fans have come out of the woodwork now though. Imagine making a cake for a strangers baby who doesn’t even know you exist. These people are not well :(

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.