Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we are going to get disappointed today she’s clearly trying to hide everything and then later on tonight we will get the highlights she’s such a cunning witch

Reactions: 20
That pile of mash looks like something that you’d see crawling out of a well in a horror film

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Mrs Hinch is trending on Twitter because of the amount of people saying that they’re “crying“ over the birthday of a child they’ve never met. Stop the world now please, I want to get off!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Grinch is going to be a let down to her sheep today. The amount of commitment they have shown for ronseals birthday and she isn't even going to share it past the tacky decs ...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Update - she sent me this. I thought it was a monstrosity of a cake, turns out it’s a pile of mash 🤣🤣🤣
Why would you make mashed potatoes into something masquerading as a cake? Why wouldn’t you just make a cake?
Who does this? I’m dwelling on this way too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wish she’d hurry up and get this partaaay started I’ve blitz my housework so I can sit in the garden and watch party of the year unfold and tattle out do ourselves 😎☕

Reactions: 10
I'm so mad. I followed mash lady as she's a bloody good weaning page.

She went down hill after making Henry out of mash (probably) and tagliatelle. But to make a mash offering of someone's baby is just bleeping weird.

Also, @Helen im gonna need to jump on the name change bandwagon too

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.