Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on Hinch we need the money shot... (this is like waiting for Kate to appear in 2011) irony being lol I was eating cheesy balls then too

• Haha
Reactions: 13
At least Stacey made an effort to wish him happy birthday that other twit posted a picture or her boy in a birthday hat on Rex’s birthday. You try hard Sophie but you can’t get over the fact it’s all about you and yours

Reactions: 15
Just goes to show how fame hungry they are, how motivated by money they are and how low they’ll sink for fame and fortune. It doesn’t sit well with me all these businesses using Ronnies birthday to sell their business. Gift them the free tit but stop overselling on your pages
No, I wouldn't want a business using my child, or their photos, to sell their own stuff! Especially without permission. If they keep sending free crap to influencers then it's their own fault if it does/doesn't get show, or is/isn't tagged. They've sent that out for their own purpose, their own monetary gain, nothing else!

Reactions: 13
Someone come and lamp me one.

Just watching today’s opening montage of Ronald McDonald and I got a bit emosh. He is a very cute little bean.

In other news and normal service is commencing - Hinchy is a twit. The end.

• Haha
I have 2 daughters (4.5 and just turned 3) and have never cut either of their hair because it's the most beautiful long blonde tumbling soft curls and ringlets but...

when on earth is she going to do something about Ronnie's ridiculous tufts? They are beyond tufts now, like side burn extensions! I could understand not wanting to cut if it looked cute but he just looks odd now.

His head shape is so flat and pointy at the top for a 1 year old too.
Yes his head is a really strange shape isn’t it

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Has anyone mentioned Leona Lewis ‘A moment like this’ - as obviously it will all be about her moment. As another person posted, I love the idea of her screeching at Jamie as she reads here tonight and has to keep changing the song choice :ROFLMAO:
Me 😄😄 perfect song choice for hinch IMO

I live 21 mile away from maldon and the grey sky is rolling in. Time to close the curtains on your pergola ... I mean gazebo

• Haha
Why are Stacey and hinch such bleeping liars!!! Staceys whole ‘putting my phone in a drawer’ lie always pisses me off but today is just next level. They make my blood boil, Z list celebs who are self indulged narcissistic lairs !!!

Reactions: 12
Good work @TomTitLane can I ask has there been any screeching? Any Sign of Jamie? Are any paps, make up artists there? What is the ambience on the street?
Ooooh I’ll have to come back to you we’ve had news that SS has released a message on socials - hold on
The atmosphere here is very tense, @Good Egg I have now been joined by a few fellow trolls up here in the tree and we are just patiently observing the Hinchers down below eagerly awaiting some action. They're all very camera ready so perhaps they have some inside information that something will be happening very soon. I will keep you updated as it happens.

inCollage_20200620_121015727.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Yes his head is a really strange shape isn’t it
I honestly thought she had photoshopped the party hat onto him, he looks so uncomfortable in it the poor little thing😞

He's 1 why couldn't she just have done something simple and saved the dramatics for when he's old enough to understand!!!

Reactions: 12
Im
Actually gonna save up the stories and watch them at the end of the day in my wedding dress too.
After all guyzzzzz we are all learning and all part of this journey together

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.