Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m off to work tattlers don’t disappoint me when I come back later after spending a day listening to people dobbing their neighbours in a couple of domestics and a tonne of poor people who can’t get the help from the mental health teams they need as it’s the weekend.

On a side note I’m calling one of those weird followers is going to have a party at home with their own family in celebration of doo Ron Ron’s birthday. ATV x
Your job sounds suspiciously like mine! Good luck!! 😂

Reactions: 4
Ronronalongadingdongblessimsisone has a tribute on SS page stories... one year of being friends? The pics are clearly from the FOUR times you have met up. Get a grip. SO FULL OF tit. You clearly DO NOT meet up all the time. Something is a-coming, as we have all called our already. I HATE THIS SO MUCH. Please please can this Hunch obsession just bleeping stop already.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can’t even begin to write what I’m thinking of today. Who in the hell does she think she is. I don’t remember this much fuss for Prince George’s first birthday. £200 dress for meeee meee meee. Weirdos writing love poems and making mash cakes that look like something from silence of the lambs. Breaking lock down rules again I expect. But her sycophants won’t care. YoUr’E jUsT jEaLoUs they screech while berating folk in primark or Dominic Cummings. Stop the world I wanna get off
Oh and that montage. I did more in a week when mine were young than she’s done in a year (lockdown excluded) and Veston Blumenthal does more for Ronnie and looks after him properly and not just for the gram

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can imagine her at the top of the stairs now throwing the mother of all strops because she doesn’t want to come down with the Tattle arseholes baying for her 😂 Freda, Hurry up with the smelling salts and crushed up Valium!
You are bleeping hilarious!

Ronronalongadingdongblessimsisone has a tribute on SS page stories... one year of being friends? The pics are clearly from the FOUR times you have met up. Get a grip. SO FULL OF tit. You clearly DO NOT meet up all the time. Something is a-coming, as we have all called our already. I HATE THIS SO MUCH. Please please can this Hunch obsession just bleeping stop already.
4 is a massive push, I counted like 2?

Just thinking about how stale that popcorn will be now after a good 18 hours (at least) in the open air...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So out of 50 messages on that hideous offering, only 13 remain! Orange Juice you have done well to have not been booted!! What a bizarre thing to do, looks like an open casket 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
HANG ON she’s invited Solomon’s & not their family? I thought omits he grandparents n that’s it. Omg
Is like to correct myself these are obviously a montage of old pics - carry on with your day SS ATV.

Reactions: 4
Right asda have dared to show up early with my shop. 😂
I'll be back asap ... Don't start the party without me Zoph

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No, she needs to find a new man first. Can’t have two kids with the same Dad!
wow judging someone for having kids with different dads is just not it
Glad someone else picked up on this, I wasn't sure if it was just me! I read it and was like "😳... Slut shaming? Here? Really??'
Edit, I've just realised it now seems like I think having kids by different dad's is slutty. I definitely don't think that, it was just the vibe I got from OP's comment

Reactions: 8
What's the delay? Has she forgotten how to get dressed the same as she forgot how to apply makeup? Have her witchy clicking fingers stopped working and she is unable to 'click to dress'?, Has Ronnie thrown a massive strop and she has cancelled it all as he has ruined her day? Has she run out of storage space on her phone and now there's no point because if it's not for the gram then it's not worth doing? Has Ma Barker arrived in a better pair of net curtains than Hinch and she is refusing to come out of the en-suite? I have so many questions that need answering.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.