Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do these influencers announce they will be putting their phone away for the day? And Hinch is even worse because she asks permission ‘hope it’s ok guyzzzzz’

Wonder if sky news/bbc news are there today (social distancing) to report on the birthday of the decade?

Reactions: 13
Anyone else think it’s a bit odd Stacey Solomon is “throwing her phone in the drawer today”

Reactions: 6
I would have the shock of my life it I put my one year old in front of a plate of beans and he didn’t dive straight in and chucking them everywhere. He wasn’t wearing a bib so she’s not even expecting him to get messy. Just goes to show how he’s so used to not being allowed to explore and get messy that he doesn’t even try. Also... why does she insist on giving him his breakfast alone in the kitchen, why do they not all sit round together and eat? Especially on his birthday! The whole point of those Tripp Trapp high chairs is that they go right up to the table so you can all eat together. But he always has his tray on and plonked in the corner somewhere. So what was the point in getting a Tripp Trapp?
She’s moved him into there or the garden for meal times... I think the reason is obvious....

Reactions: 4
@Good Egg a plate of what can only be described as puke-covered strawberries have just been flung out the window to the Hinchers. They don't really seem interested in them to be honest and I can't say I blame them.

20200620_122227.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
The atmosphere here is very tense, @Good Egg I have now been joined by a few fellow trolls up here in the tree and we are just patiently observing the Hinchers down below eagerly awaiting some action. They're all very camera ready so perhaps they have some inside information that something will be happening very soon. I will keep you updated as it happens.

View attachment 158618
It certainly seems to be tramping up a notch down there in Maldon and Freda hasn’t even made a turn up yet...
In other news across the globe fellow Tattlers have been partaking in a rain dance to piss on her parade... more details as we get them in....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she’s trending on twitter and it’s mostly people slagging her off, with one or two fans throwing out the only comeback they know...that they’re “just jealous” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jesus bleeping Christ. It looks like something you’d find in a serial killer’s fridge during a police raid 🤢
That’s what I thought. Imagine having it served, a picture of your child, pet or family member! Would you dare to eat it? I wouldn’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Urgh!!! She's trending on Twitter 🤯 The one place I thought I was safe from her! People tweeting "In tears watching Ronnies sweet little videos" 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So I take it we’re all still waiting for hinchys reveal! Hair and makeup artist there right now!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.