Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no word of a lie I have pissed myself for 20 minutes reading this comment. I have tears streaming to the point where my husband is now involved and we can barely get a word out because we’re both crying with laughter! Won the internet today.
Own moon??? Dying!! Don't forget Maldon had it's own lake too. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've got 2 insta accounts they blocked my home account 😂 I'm still watching from my personal deleted all comments but people are still coming in with the Verne troyer ones 🤣🤣
40 odd comments yet when you click there’s like 6 nice ones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am actually concerned with how many strangers are posting Ronnie all over their instagrams 🤦🏼‍♀️ Lovely to wish him happy bday but a pervs paradise!!

Reactions: 11
How nice is SS birthday message to Ronnie? Then you had Mrs Hinch who made Rexs birthday message look like it was actually Ronnies birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Developing story: the party prep is ready but the star of the show Ronnie, I mean Henry, I mean Hinch is nowhere to be seen?

Inside source states she is flouncing orders for them to “make Tattle stop” @TomTitLane over to you... what can you tell us?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cute montage though obvious they’ve only ever met a handful of times
.. just counted- it’s 5 occasions photos were taken

Reactions: 19
Damn I’ve been blocked by the freaky bakery. It’ll be my head on a cake next 😬😬😑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Developing story: the party prep is ready but the star of the show Ronnie, I mean Henry, I mean Hinch is nowhere to be seen?

Inside source states she is flouncing orders for them to “make Tattle stop” @TomTitLane over to you... what can you tell us?
Well so far @Good Egg there has been very little activity. Hinch has done a great job of setting their hiding tents up and it's very hard for me to see what's going on from up here in the tree. I've sent a pigeon up to Trace in the loft to see if she is willing to give me any information but to be honest, all I had to bribe her is some tumble dryer fluff and old nuts I found in the bird feeder and so I'm not too hopeful. Back to you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
We're all waiting for the next story to take the piss. What's hilarious is that there's a whole other camp on the edge of their seats, waiting for the next story to gush over.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lovely message from SS until the last line when Jamie is thrown in as an afterthought. It's blatantly obvious that Ronnie has a stronger bond with his Dad and wouldn't have hit a lot of his milestones without Jamie being at home.
Very dismissive from Stacey 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Well so far @Good Egg there has been very little activity. Hinch has done a great job of setting their hiding tents up and it's very hard for me to see what's going on from up here in the tree. I've sent a pigeon up to Trace in the loft to see if she is willing to give me any information but to be honest, all I had to bribe her is some tumble dryer fluff and old nuts I found in the bird feeder and so I'm not too hopeful. Back to you.
Good work @TomTitLane can I ask has there been any screeching? Any Sign of Jamie? Are any paps, make up artists there? What is the ambience on the street?
Ooooh I’ll have to come back to you we’ve had news that SS has released a message on socials - hold on

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.