Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
morning Tattle bastards! Hope SS has popped some of that lovely Daim cheesecake in a Tupperware box for her and Rex because I wouldn’t want to be the ones eating stale popcorn and soggy sarnies 🤣
After seeing Stacey's stories this morning, I'd put money on them going to Ron's Rabbit Party. I'd also put money on them having caterers in.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She can only have 3/4 other adults round right? So if she were sticking to the rules she would just be saying “my mum and dad are coming round”

Couldn’t even have a wake for my mum a couple of weeks ago but she can have a party for her baby. We had a family lunch in a pub for my sons 1st birthday, because you know, he was 1!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
The way she speeds up those videos of Ronnie it looks like he just pulls and tugs at things and moves on to the next in a destructive manner. It’s her fault she doesn’t give the boy time to look at one thing till she moves him on to the next.

Reactions: 6
Lol how convenient that SS is having a day off on Ronnies birthday! Obviously going over to party. She’s as bad as Hinch the liar. Wouldn’t be surprised she was having family over during isolation as well

Reactions: 14
So surely with there being a limit of 6 people you’d think it would be her parents and his parents.

Reactions: 12
Breaking news: “we can reveal the dress is an Amelia Georgette White by the designer Sundress, which totally goes against the classic Ebaayerr guyzzzzz swipe up designer Hinch usually goes for... more high class hooker, than cheap skank which is a different look but it is her special day, so high class hooker it is...”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Was when she found out he was a boy and she flung herself back on her settee in dramatic style like she’d been taken out by a sniper. The bleeping idiot.

ps Ronnie is so cute and canny and should protected at all costs from the strangest of the internet. Take a leaf out of Rio and Kate Ferdinands book. Their childrens right to privacy is respected until they’re old enough to make their own choices.
I always find gender reveals odd... like how are you supposed to react 😂😂😂 obviously happy whatever so what’s it for???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
funny how she doesn’t mention where the dress and from and how much it costs...
I can’t begrudge her wanting a nice dress for her kids party. If I had the disposable income for that and I wasn’t a big postnatal blob of a human I would have loved an expensive dress for an occasion that meant something to me.

of course she had to show it off including the tag but couldn’t bring herself to say it wasn’t her usual EBAYYUURRRR. That’s one thing I do like about SS is that she does say if something she is wearing costs a bit more. Hinch could never be so honest though, she’s not relatable if the illiterati know she doesn’t dress herself exclusively from tescos sale rack

Reactions: 15
Robbie & Ayda Williams are the same. I watched an interview with Robbie & he said there is a law in place that if you don’t post photos of your children’s faces then the media isn’t allowed to either. My fb & insta pages are both private, I don’t post photos of my daughter on twitter as it is public & if I do I blank out her face. Tbh If I could go back I would keep her off of SM completley but I was an excited new mum. If I was in the public eye there is no way I would plaster her all over the internet!
Yeh same. I have never posted my daughters face on social media. And my accounts are private. For me it’s more control of family and friends posting pics of my baby to followers I don’t know, creeps me out!
I have people I went to school with but don’t really talk to on FB and can recognise their kids in the supermarket, that I’ve never met! Because I see so much of them on my timeline 🥴 makes me want to vomit just thinking about what weirdos could be watching

Reactions: 13
I would have the shock of my life it I put my one year old in front of a plate of beans and he didn’t dive straight in and chucking them everywhere. He wasn’t wearing a bib so she’s not even expecting him to get messy. Just goes to show how he’s so used to not being allowed to explore and get messy that he doesn’t even try. Also... why does she insist on giving him his breakfast alone in the kitchen, why do they not all sit round together and eat? Especially on his birthday! The whole point of those Tripp Trapp high chairs is that they go right up to the table so you can all eat together. But he always has his tray on and plonked in the corner somewhere. So what was the point in getting a Tripp Trapp?
She’s probably taught him like the dog. Not allowed to touch food until told to do so. That kid is in for a very regimented life

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Robbie & Ayda Williams are the same. I watched an interview with Robbie & he said there is a law in place that if you don’t post photos of your children’s faces then the media isn’t allowed to either. My fb & insta pages are both private, I don’t post photos of my daughter on twitter as it is public & if I do I blank out her face. Tbh If I could go back I would keep her off of SM completley but I was an excited new mum. If I was in the public eye there is no way I would plaster her all over the internet!
Yeah I was the same. My boys are a bit older now. I have a private insta with very very few followers and not a single person that I don’t know on there, but accept even then, you’re still posting to the unknown once the pics are out there then they’re out there. I feel it’s so irresponsible and I genuinely think “actual celebrities” would be horrified at how much she exposes as they have had actual proper media training and are more aware of her dangers. To me, she’s either thick, or she just doesn’t care.

Reactions: 7
People are f creepy. Her sheep’s posted happy picture on their grid, like wtf they are a complete stranger. Also having Ron’s birthday on her bio is creepy af.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.