Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breaking news: “we can reveal the dress is an Amelia Georgette White by the designer Sundress, which totally goes against the classic Ebaayerr guyzzzzz swipe up designer Hinch usually goes for... more high class hooker, than cheap skank which is a different look but it is her special day, so high class hooker it is...”
There’ll be a Daily Mail post about the birthday along with an assortment of links to similar dresses to “suit any budget” - “budget, mid-range, splurge” is the 3 usual options.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So Robbie is having his nap now. Time for Snow White to get dressed. I bet the little birds will be fluttering around now helping her into her party gown and all the little woodland animals will be peering in the window in awe of their lovely princess.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Tbf that’s alright. You ought to see mine 😂
No offence intended or anything, but she makes out everything in her little grey manor is perfect but she can barely wrap a present😂 Wait until Ronnie is older and the boxes are the most awkward shapes and sizes😂

Reactions: 5
Yeh same. I have never posted my daughters face on social media. And my accounts are private. For me it’s more control of family and friends posting pics of my baby to followers I don’t know, creeps me out!
I have people I went to school with but don’t really talk to on FB and can recognise their kids in the supermarket, that I’ve never met! Because I see so much of them on my timeline 🥴 makes me want to vomit just thinking about what weirdos could be watching
Same, I keep my 2 off social media. I see a set of twin girls around the corner from me and thanks to social media I don't know their mum or them or their family but because their aunt shares on social media I know their names, their school etc just from photos! Its frightening!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I just don’t understand why everything she does, birthdays, going to the pool etc etc has to be so over emotionalised. Everything has music over and she makes everything feel sad. bleeping depressing as hell! Make it fun! It’s a bleeping child’s birthday for god sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She can only have 3/4 other adults round right? So if she were sticking to the rules she would just be saying “my mum and dad are coming round”

Couldn’t even have a wake for my mum a couple of weeks ago but she can have a party for her baby. We had a family lunch in a pub for my sons 1st birthday, because you know, he was 1!
All the food and snacks she was making theres not only going to be 6 adults she broke lockdown rules already. Selfish Sophie only cares about herself and will have demanded everyone comes over today.

Reactions: 5
Oh my Christ! I can’t cope. I hope this doesn’t offend anyone but this looks like a corpse. This is not okay. The level of delusion and desperation of these people I just can’t o_O
CE7F1F1E-A928-48D5-AD53-9234ECD673A5.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Was when she found out he was a boy and she flung herself back on her settee in dramatic style like she’d been taken out by a sniper. The bleeping idiot.

ps Ronnie is so cute and canny and should protected at all costs from the strangest of the internet. Take a leaf out of Rio and Kate Ferdinands book. Their childrens right to privacy is respected until they’re old enough to make their own choices.
Taken out by a sniper 🤣🤣🤣 hahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.