Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwww geeez guyzzzzz IM desperately trying to catch up from last night and everyone I click “next page” there’s another 5 to go! Slow down already! I had tit to do last night and this morning! 🥵🥵🥵
I’m now parked with a Bloody Mary (it’s the weekend!!) and chuckling so hard at this thread! Reminds me of when “we all” went to DLP together 🤣🤣🤣
I was going to dress up for the party but I think my very VEST dog walking jeans will be just fine. I’ll be in the corner with the podgy dog and a snuck in bottle of gin about 4 o’clock ATV 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bet those other toys wont even get taken out the box 😄. Remember Hinchs passive aggressive rage when they were making noises and interrupting her the other day. They are purely for finger pointing at, not playing with.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guyzzzzz I’ve just been upgraded to a VIP member, on RonRons birthday of all days. Just can’t believe it, I’ll remember this day forever. All the vest, love you all (just to clarify I’m not a weirdo and I don’t really love you all, I don’t think you lot are my brothers and sisters or anything but you’re a cool bunch despite what thaaaaa haterz say😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I’ve never thought to look at her tagged photos on IG. JESUS CHRIST THE NIGHT! Some people are just ultimate freaks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My Instagram if full of Happy Birthday Ronnie posts.
Didn’t realise I knew so many hinchers xx

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Straight here for the comments this morning because I knew you rattle trolls wouldn’t let me down. Taken ages to catch up but my word I’m having the best morning 😂.
SS putting her phone away for the day now I might have dreamt it but didn’t Soph have a phone in the drawer day on Rexs first birthday?

• Haha
I would have the shock of my life it I put my one year old in front of a plate of beans and he didn’t dive straight in and chucking them everywhere. He wasn’t wearing a bib so she’s not even expecting him to get messy. Just goes to show how he’s so used to not being allowed to explore and get messy that he doesn’t even try. Also... why does she insist on giving him his breakfast alone in the kitchen, why do they not all sit round together and eat? Especially on his birthday! The whole point of those Tripp Trapp high chairs is that they go right up to the table so you can all eat together. But he always has his tray on and plonked in the corner somewhere. So what was the point in getting a Tripp Trapp?

Jesus bleeping Christ. It looks like something you’d find in a serial killer’s fridge during a police raid 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have to say I loved that little montage of him with his presents - looked like he was having a fab time! X

Reactions: 22
Stacey? Oh god, she's got enough on her plate, surely? 😂 I dont follow her or the thread, but 2 boys AND a baby, would she be mad enough to have another?
No, she needs to find a new man first. Can’t have two kids with the same Dad!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.