Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won’t even be gushing this much over mines first Birthday 😂 why are strangers going so over the top for his Birthday 😂 why do they wanna be noticed by their queen so badly 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The grey and white ballon like like a memorial// the blue looks like she is celebrating hannukkah haha

Is a kid birthday, Inject some fun colour ffs

Reactions: 9
Nice one Mrs hinch with that sneaky backdrop being huge so block out that nosey neighbour you sneaky sneaky shrew 🐭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No, she needs to find a new man first. Can’t have two kids with the same Dad!
This is a bit of a crappy thing to say. My 2 have got different dads. Should I have stayed with the one who used to batter me to make sure I had 2 with the same parentage instead of getting away and finding someone who adores me and who I’ve been married to for years?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Presents under the table there already so yeah... we were right it’s already happened cause why would people be there already?

Reactions: 11
I think we all got a bingo on the banner and balloon on the highchair and crappy hat. I’m almost disappointed tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why make inside look great and outside look crap if everyone was staying outside. Christ Soph get the bbq fired up 🔥 I Hope nosey neighbour keeps on car counting watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her sheeps living in poverty or benefits thinking they need to do the same for such extravagant birthday so to be mumgoal! That is after buying the hanging flower on Klarna :eek::oops:

Reactions: 10
So people who live locally hoes that weather comparing to today? Or does it look like yesterday?
Confused over the stash of gifts already.

Reactions: 5
Second blocking of the day I'm on a roll 😂
Bye Mammy's restaurant 🥳🥳

So people who live locally hoes that weather comparing to today? Or does it look like yesterday?
Confused over the stash of gifts already.
I'm in Kent So not far and it was sunny about an hour ago but grey sky rolling in now

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is a bit of a crappy thing to say. My 2 have got different dads. Should I have stayed with the one who used to batter me to make sure I had 2 with the same parentage instead of getting away and finding someone who adores me and who I’ve been married to for years?
She was just a teen when she had her first, then still very young when she had her second. She’s older and more mature now and you can see that she is in a stable relationship. She has been with Joe since 2015.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.