Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyzzzzz I’ve just been upgraded to a VIP member, on RonRons birthday of all days. Just can’t believe it, I’ll remember this day forever. All the vest, love you all (just to clarify I’m not a weirdo and I don’t really love you all, I don’t think you lot are my brothers and sisters or anything but you’re a cool bunch despite what thaaaaa haterz say😂)
This is sophs day, how could u?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Was when she found out he was a boy and she flung herself back on her settee in dramatic style like she’d been taken out by a sniper. The bleeping idiot.

ps Ronnie is so cute and canny and should protected at all costs from the strangest of the internet. Take a leaf out of Rio and Kate Ferdinands book. Their childrens right to privacy is respected until they’re old enough to make their own choices.
Robbie & Ayda Williams are the same. I watched an interview with Robbie & he said there is a law in place that if you don’t post photos of your children’s faces then the media isn’t allowed to either. My fb & insta pages are both private, I don’t post photos of my daughter on twitter as it is public & if I do I blank out her face. Tbh If I could go back I would keep her off of SM completley but I was an excited new mum. If I was in the public eye there is no way I would plaster her all over the internet!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Breaking News: Prince Ronnie Of Maldonado has turned One! Castle Greyskull have released a montage of best bits on their social media platform. SS has declined to comment on what time she is arriving - we have cameras outside SS and will bring you this coverage as it happens
@TomTitLane is live from Maldon. - Tom have you seen any movements at all?
Of course we are dying to see the dress 👗 what do we know about the dress? “Well it’s not a classic ebaayer guyzzzzz- that we are certain, the designer we believe to be sundance? And it cost more than the price of Ronnie’s buffet all in... I honestly think this is the main point of Ronnies birthday, where it all began in Hinch” 🤢
On that note let’s move on to the weather...
Maldon we are all hoping for rain ☔
Breaking News just in BJ lifts social distancing measure in Essex to coincide with Prince Ronnie Of Maldon birthday celebrations...
[/QUOT

I’ve just spat my tea out reading that, that’s deserves a tattle Oscar for best post of the day!!!!

Reactions: 5
Christ ronnies breakfast man😫 Why does she feed that poor boy so MUCH FOOD
Bearing in mind she has apparently struggled with her weight her whole life and had a gastric band fitted when she was a teenager I think she has a fairly unhealthy relationship with food.

Reactions: 8
I don't think I can bear to watch today, the level of self indulgence is going to be off the scales, all that 'you are so loved by millions' shite :sick::rolleyes:

Happy Birthday Ronald. Sorry your Mum is such a nutjob. My advice, move out as soon as you can.

Reactions: 15
I’m confused at the old video of the gender reveal box ? I literally couldn’t make head nor tail of what gender had been revealed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
morning Tattle bastards! Hope SS has popped some of that lovely Daim cheesecake in a Tupperware box for her and Rex because I wouldn’t want to be the ones eating stale popcorn and soggy sarnies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve never thought to look at her tagged photos on IG. JESUS CHRIST THE NIGHT! Some people are just ultimate freaks
Seriously there are no crazy fans like Mrs H fans! They are unhinged!

I’ve been a fan of a certain celebrity for 29 years and never once put a picture grid up of his kid saying happy birthday. I don’t see myself as a fan of said offspring, and consider the child to have their own life to lead and not in the shadow of their father.

Some people are absolutely bonkers. You don’t know Ronnie ffs. And Hinch isn’t even a ducking celebrity!!!

Reactions: 13
Robbie & Ayda Williams are the same. I watched an interview with Robbie & he said there is a law in place that if you don’t post photos of your children’s faces then the media isn’t allowed to either. My fb & insta pages are both private, I don’t post photos of my daughter on twitter as it is public & if I do I blank out her face. Tbh If I could go back I would keep her off of SM completley but I was an excited new mum. If I was in the public eye there is no way I would plaster her all over the internet!
This is me too. 👍

Reactions: 2
10am and I'm already half a thread behind...! Initial thoughts, how sad that the morning montage is full of clips we've all already seen, she keeps nothing private. Ronnie's most intimate moments, shared with the millions. He also looks bored of that kitchen set already.

Reactions: 15
Bless that boys little heart, he looks like he’s having a great day. Such a shame that it’s shared with so many people though. I really thought after her showing everyone yesterday what she was doing it was so she could keep it private today. There’s really no hope for her. How can you claim to be scrutinised so much and that this life takes a toll on your mental yet do nothing to protect yourself. These are moments that should be so precious and I think sharing them is such a violation.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m confused at the old video of the gender reveal box ? I literally couldn’t make head nor tail of what gender had been revealed.
I'm not sure it was a gender reveal box, pretty sure it was a used minkeh and a receipt for 1.5 million followers on the gram. Best pressie ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The way she cuts his sausages gives me such anxiety I was chuffed for the lad getting beans in toast then saw she cut sausages INTO CIRCLES. I don’t like her but I don’t want her choking her child 😔
Are those the beans and sausage in a tin? That's not breakfast.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.