Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing against her buying expensive clothes. She’s rich and I’ll assume that dress is far more ethical than any eBay sweatshop ones and will last for years.

What’s questionable is wearing a white strapless lace gown to a babies party in your own back garden, in a crowded new build estate, with the only guests being your mum, niece, and whoever the third golden ticket winner is.

Tbh I don’t think she will secretly have loads round as it’s just not worth the headache for her if she gets found out. I think she’ll have people come round at different points over the next few days to see him but not for the actual party.

Though tbh I can imagine if she were to have a massive gathering for Ronnie her hinchers wouldn’t give a duck and would come out with every excuse to defend her. “Oh people can go in a shop with loads of strangers” “People have to get the bus to work with germs on it so why can’t Ronnie have a nice party” etc.

Reactions: 22
He really does! 😂 as I scrolled past I thought it was an Asian baby.

well... the montage was cute as of course it would be- he’s a cute baby. I do agree that they don’t do much. When I think of the things I’d done with mine before they were one, it’s sad and a bit strange that they don’t- they have the money and the time to do anything really.

I bet she won’t show much today and when she does you won’t see any actual people- maybe feet etc as Ronnie is on the floor. It will all be from yesterday
Unfortunately for Ronnie, it’s the gram before being a mam!
She’s made her whole life public for social media... apart from the obvious money it’s an addiction for her to constantly post every waking minute of her life on her stories because that’s what her public wants guyyzzzz 🤮
Can you imagine how monotonous it would get to constantly have every picture taken staged to perfection for The sake of likes and adoration by her barmy army who will never know the real Zophflora.
She should of Kept RonRon out of the limelight from the word go but she just couldn’t help herself because she’s the biggest fake advertising monstrosity to grace social media in a longgggg time.

Reactions: 14
Just noticed Stacey Solomon is having a day off insta today... probably going to the “party of 6” at Grinch Towers!!!

Reactions: 19
Anyone else saw stacey havin a phone drawer day ??? More like going to the party of the year honestly dicks😂😂 couldnt make it more obvious!!!!

Reactions: 14
That kitchen actually looks like it’s the first time he has gotten to properly play with something

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Breaking News: Prince Ronnie Of Maldonado has turned One! Castle Greyskull have released a montage of best bits on their social media platform. SS has declined to comment on what time she is arriving - we have cameras outside SS and will bring you this coverage as it happens
@TomTitLane is live from Maldon. - Tom have you seen any movements at all?
Of course we are dying to see the dress 👗 what do we know about the dress? “Well it’s not a classic ebaayer guyzzzzz- that we are certain, the designer we believe to be sundance? And it cost more than the price of Ronnie’s buffet all in... I honestly think this is the main point of Ronnies birthday, where it all began in Hinch” 🤢
On that note let’s move on to the weather...
Maldon we are all hoping for rain ☔
Breaking News just in BJ lifts social distancing measure in Essex to coincide with Prince Ronnie Of Maldon birthday celebrations...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Seriously!? That is so wrong! He looks a completely different race.
I thought it was a nod to BLM at first glance. Wasn’t til I looked closer that I realised both are the ronster.
Having said that I’m a tad hungover this morning and have woken up to an email confirming my order of two pairs of shoes that I’d placed last night in bed and have no recollection.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What time does that kid wake up if hes already having a nap!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Going out on a limb here... I like the Peter Rabbit party theme, it’s cute and not as over the top as I had expected.
i don’t understand buying a truckload of presents for one year old though.
i also don’t understand setting it all up inside when the party is supposed to be outside or why she’s made the food a day early. I was up cooking food with my family in the morning of my wedding for a buffet, because I didn’t want to give my few guests the shits with day old food.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else saw stacey havin a phone drawer day ??? More like going to the party of the year honestly dicks😂😂 couldnt make it more obvious!!!!
You’re so right. The funny thing is, I’ve seen so many influencers do away with the rules over the past week or so, and either completely ignored people commenting asking about it, deleted comments pulling them up on the rules, or clapped back at them.

Grinch is so scared at what people might think of her, she’s tying herself in knots to lie about it. At this point I would just style it out if I were her 🤷🏻‍♀️ Be honest, you’re having a party! Slightly bending the rules but so have most people I know? She needs to grow some balls.

Breaking News: Prince Ronnie Of Maldonado has turned One! Castle Greyskull have released a montage of best bits on their social media platform. SS has declined to comment on what time she is arriving - we have cameras outside SS and will bring you this coverage as it happens
@TomTitLane is live from Maldon. - Tom have you seen any movements at all?
Of course we are dying to see the dress 👗 what do we know about the dress? “Well it’s not a classic ebaayer guyzzzzz- that we are certain, the designer we believe to be sundance? And it cost more than the price of Ronnie’s buffet all in... I honestly think this is the main point of Ronnies birthday, where it all began in Hinch” 🤢
On that note let’s move on to the weather...
Maldon we are all hoping for rain ☔
Breaking News just in BJ lifts social distancing measure in Essex to coincide with Prince Ronnie Of Maldon birthday celebrations...
Dead 😂😂😂

• Haha
Im not sure if it’s been shared but someone has recreated Ronnie in food 😬😬 I’ve literally jumped on tattle to tell you all 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.