Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see SS is tired and ‘putting her phone in a drawer for the day so she can catch up on some sleep’ ..... IT’S SO OBVIOUS YOU IDIOTS!! 🙄

Reactions: 20
SS just announced she’s offline for today maybe she’s attending the soirée in Malden.

Reactions: 8
This is the thing. Totally bang on. I hate the whole, I’m so relatable little old me thing. When in actual fact she’s now got money and she wants to spend it. And so she should. Fair play to her. She’s damned if she does and damned if she doesn’t. But that is the ultimate price you pay when you sell yourself like she has.
My thoughts too. I feel she posts all these eBay bargains to try to seem relatable. We all love a bargain but let’s be honest if we can afford something nicer we will pay for.
I did like her stories this morning for RonRon’s birthday. It was nice to see some moments where they are actually being a normal family doing things together.
Reckon they’ve had the real family party Yesterday and now today is all about the Instagram photos.

Reactions: 5
Guyz, sorry to take away some attention fron sophs, sorry Ron's big day. But I wanna take you back to the bathly bath toy gate. I had said how I'd ordered one in April and was still waiting and then took it on the chin that I'd been scammed. Well, didn't the little bugger arrive this morning!! The kid is enjoying it, but it won't be near the bath 😬 just because I know a few people in here had also ordered and hadn't received x

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ss putting her phone away....
1. Means shes going to the party
0r
2. Shes just as pissed off with hinchy as we all are and can't bare to see the tit hinchy is doing today! .

Reactions: 13
Seriously!? That is so wrong! He looks a completely different race.
He really does! 😂 as I scrolled past I thought it was an Asian baby.

well... the montage was cute as of course it would be- he’s a cute baby. I do agree that they don’t do much. When I think of the things I’d done with mine before they were one, it’s sad and a bit strange that they don’t- they have the money and the time to do anything really.

I bet she won’t show much today and when she does you won’t see any actual people- maybe feet etc as Ronnie is on the floor. It will all be from yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she’s slipped into her wedding dress yet? Can’t wait to see what skin tight joggers and monogrammed tee shirt Jamie has chosen for the day

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ss putting her phone away....
1. Means shes going to the party
0r
2. Shes just as pissed off with hinchy as we all are and can't bare to see the tit hinchy is doing today! .
Or she’s fed up with hinch copying so she’s having an unexpected phone away day, knowing hinch won’t today

Reactions: 7
It totally creeps me out seeing all these messages from random strangers declaring their love for Ronnie. They don't know him, have never and will never meet him but are publically declaring how much they love him.

Something very, very wrong about it all ☹
I agree. And with all the information they put out there, it is surprisingly easy to find out their address. I'd be worried about stalkers knocking on the door!

Reactions: 2
Ss is definitely going to record something. She put something like ‘before I put my phone away there some things I need to do’

thinking of the crazy fans- do you think they’re reLly arsed about ronnieblessem or just trying to get recognition and a like from hinch ? 🙄

Reactions: 2
Finally caught up after having to work yesterday. Can honestly say that your comments really cheer me up after a tit day at work!

Anyway guyzzzz it is really creepy those messages her hinch army are writing for Ronseals birthday! I don't even write things like that for my god children, let alone post pics online without their parents permission.

Cant wait to see what treats we are in for today! ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.