Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on the birthday montage is she opening a present for herself? What was in the box!?? What has it to do with Ronnie? Who’s shouting what is it what is it? Is that Freda?

The picture of Ron eating his birthday breakfast isn’t there? I can’t see it?
I think that was a gender reveal thing. It looked like there was pink and blue ribbon in there and I’m assuming “It’s a boy you can use for financial gain” written on the bottom..

That video.. where to begin 🤦🏻‍♀️ Vom-worthy, too many of those clips centred on Lord Henry Fatsomes with DodoRonronron off at the side, and then the slow motion at the end was like some bizarre version of a bbc clip of some old cricket player who’d died 😂 I don’t think we’ll see much more today though, which is how it should be. We’ll just be inundated with waistcoat shots on Sunday, forget Father’s Day Onslow.
bleeping hell! The cricket player bit just made me laugh so loud, my cat ran away and is hiding.. 😂😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why on the birthday montage is she opening a present for herself? What was in the box!?? What has it to do with Ronnie? Who’s shouting what is it what is it? Is that Freda?

The picture of Ron eating his birthday breakfast isn’t there? I can’t see it?
Was when she found out he was a boy and she flung herself back on her settee in dramatic style like she’d been taken out by a sniper. The bleeping idiot.

ps Ronnie is so cute and canny and should protected at all costs from the strangest of the internet. Take a leaf out of Rio and Kate Ferdinands book. Their childrens right to privacy is respected until they’re old enough to make their own choices.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh duck off. 🤣🤣🤣 I've been blocked by her 😩

Well that's ruined my day off I've been waiting for this tit show to go down. Maybe she didn't like my dishwasher suggestion yesterday I when I informed her that appliance care and repair men will tell you to soak your dishes. Your killing your machine. (Hubby works for d&g 🤣)
Oh, I’ll wait for my blocking then. When she said she’d won (despite clearly losing 🙄), I messaged her to say that the real winners will be Curry’s and AO, when in six months everyone’s dishwashers are fucked and need replacing thanks to her! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Was when she found out he was a boy and she flung herself back on her settee in dramatic style like she’d been taken out by a sniper. The bleeping idiot.

ps Ronnie is so cute and canny and should protected at all costs from the strangest of the internet. Take a leaf out of Rio and Kate Ferdinands book. Their childrens right to privacy is respected until they’re old enough to make their own choices.
"Taken out by a sniper" made me laugh! 😂😂 She's good at the ol' dramatics is Zoph! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It'd be bad enough if she put that Henry is his fur brother, I really think she's convinced that Henry is part human

• Haha
Reactions: 3
‘KIN HELL. You don’t know him. You aren’t invited to his birthday party. Stop being weird.

IT’S SO BLOODY WEIRD
This is actually really disturbing! Why would you wish him a happy birthday you don't even know him, bleeping weirdos.

Reactions: 7
It totally creeps me out seeing all these messages from random strangers declaring their love for Ronnie. They don't know him, have never and will never meet him but are publically declaring how much they love him.

Something very, very wrong about it all ☹

Reactions: 11
I think that was a gender reveal thing. It looked like there was pink and blue ribbon in there and I’m assuming “It’s a boy you can use for financial gain” written on the bottom..

bleeping hell! The cricket player bit just made me laugh so loud, my cat ran away and is hiding.. 😂😂🤣🤣
The dead cricket player was my first proper laugh of today because I thought the exact same thing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can someone please explain to me why soph was so dramatic about this?!

He was either going to be a boy or a girl, not like there was that many options to be surprised by

• Haha
Reactions: 37
A moment like this - Kelly Clarkson
Montage will include Ronnie kissing mummazzz on the lips whilst she eyeballs the camera the whole time.
Wedding photo, baby shower photo WILL make and appearance as will Lardsnomes and his baby brother. Jamie will make a ‘brief’ appearance.
Bingo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
SS PUTTING HER PHONE IN THE DRAWER...

Right I really need to go!!!! 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I will need to dump my baby behind the couch to keep up today I mean doesn’t he know mummaz has rrrrrronnie birthday extravaganza to keep up with I mean it’s not all about you hansnomes manzzz. I’m sure he can give himself his bottle

disclaimer I’m not actually going to do this 😂. I’m just going to dump him on his dad all day atv 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gosh all this waiting for the royals of Malden to show their king and princess Sophie in her glad rags. It’s nearly as bad as waiting for a royal wedding on tv 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.