Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooooo, guys, what's everyone wearing for the big birthday bash tomorrow?
I've been soaking my grey tracksuit in lenor most of the day, got to have that freshhhhh smell. Unfortunately I don't have a gifted heated airer to help dry it and I tried clicking my fingers but it's still wet 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
51kOFX8AAoL.jpg
Its a wonder she hasn't these wrapped up for Ronnie in the morning. Absolute silly witch. She makes my blood boil

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember when she was filling out her activity journal and she said how much she just looove Rrrabbitttsss

it’s her birthday party. Ron doesn’t give a duck

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m absolutely living for how fire tattle is going to be tomorrow man, don’t even think I’ll sleep I’m that excited guyzzz!!!! nervous tummy shits pending!!!! ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Gonna get a good nights sleep guyzzzzz, I got a feeling this thread is going to be awesome tomorrow 🤣. Feels like Christmas, can’t wait to play Tattle Bingo...
Night guyzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.