Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I though that was quite a lot 😂 I bought my baby 3 x things for her first bday. But did do a big party...soz don’t hate me! He will get given loads by others in family and I bet he’s been gifted tonnes too from brands
It's a bleeping tit load of stuff she's bought him. And that house along was £120!!! Don't dare feel bad because your Norma!!! My baby was 1 in April and I didn't buy him anything. I made him a busy board. I'm sorry but That previous post has actually annoyed me. You keep being a good mum. That's nothing to do with presents xx

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Cannot believe this woman has thousands of £££’s, potentially a million (not quiet sure?) and buys her son all that cheap flimsy plastic crap. won’t last five minutes with a destructive 1yo.

Reactions: 7
I hope that pompous dog isn’t in all the pictures of the whole day. He got his birthday to himself so shouldn’t her actual human child get to have his own (Sophie’s) day

Reactions: 20
I hope that pompous dog isn’t in all the pictures of the whole day. He got his birthday to himself so shouldn’t her actual human child get to have his own (Sophie’s) day
He looks like a serial killer lurking in the background.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think Damian would be a better name for that dog. I really think he looks possessed.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Are they still doing the thing where if you inform the police about people breaking lockdown you can earn £150? 😂 we can all make ourselves some pocket money 😂
🤣 I would love £150 right now. What do we do??

Obviously I'm joking.......🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Right I’m checking out of the thread for tonight, need to get some sleep for Zophs big day tomorrow!! ATV trolls 😍

Reactions: 2
Right this will be the last post ‘she’ has posted in the we love Mrs Hinch page 🤢🤢🤢. Vomit inducing comments...”we’ve watched you Ronnie grow inside your mum” 🤢🤢🤢. bleeping hell how self absorbed you can’t even take the day off to enjoy your own son’s birthday? All about engagement and hearing what she wants to hear

One comment
“Little Ronnie, today you’re One,
I can’t believe the first year has been and gone,
The beginning chapter has closed so fast,
With lots of happy memories made to last,

Ronnie you are so special in every way,
Wishing you the happiest 1st Birthday,
Filled with fun, family and friends,
Celebrating your first year as it comes to an end,

Us Hinchers have watched you since you grew inside,
And watched your Mummy fill with pride,
We watched you as a bump right from the start,
And now every day you warm our hearts!
To watch you learn, to watch you grow,
So many love you and you don’t even know!

Thank you for sharing your journey with us all,
From your first smile, to you learning to crawl,
So many of us look forward to what’s in store,
So today know you’re special, gorgeous and adored,

Congratulations to Sophie and Jamie too,
Such wonderful parents in all you do,
A whole year you’ve smashed this parenting stuff,
With love to you, from all of us 💗

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Night Tattle bastards... don’t have nightmares

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
So someone posted wanting to know where they could get the shelves, and the price has been put up. The replies are very cringe.

437336F7-39EA-48D1-9FF7-126A7F111692.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell I'm less than 2 hours behind you and you’re already 11 pages ahead 🤣 can tell it’s a big event!

I don’t think she’ll show much of tomorrow hence all the setup fuss today, wouldn’t want us seeing who/ how many people are there or that they’re in fact having a barbecue (hence the cutlery) or are inside breaking rules.

Instead we’ll be treated to Ronnieblesshim opening presents in the morning, an emotional montage of pictures (90% will happen to have her in) to some instrumental music, a picture of him sitting on a hay bale with the signs all around and then a goodnight emotional message about how she’s had 3.5m DMs all professing their love for their nephew Ronseal

Reactions: 21
duck me that dog looks like it’s about to commit murder

Probably got diarrhoea cramps from all the egg you’re eating

And what in gods earth is that bleeping dress and bag . Jesus Christ .

This woman drives me mad 😠 self obsessed moron . I she she’s posted in her fb group all her fans are creaming their knickers over her post and Ronbys birthday .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’ll come floating down the stairs in her party dress to Mariah’s ‘Hero’. I want to see her serve day old sandwiches that have turned into bleeping cracker breads coz she made them today 🥴 and those cheese balls in the cellophane will be like cheesy bleeping chewing gum stuck to everyone’s teeth coz they’re soggy 😆 Ma Barkers dentures will need an extra scrub tomorrow night 😂
Trace will come out the loft through a smokey entrance like Stars In Your Eyes complete with her big duck off makeover coz she’s been working out in the loft and take the shine off Soph in her party dress 🤭 Still thinking Lardsomes will have a bunny bandana on 👍🏼
Oh the excitement to come to the little village of Maldon (population 64,000) and its own moon. And when it’s all over she’ll gaze up to her personalised cluster of Maldon stars and they’ll form into the shape of bunny ears ...... which actually won’t be bunny ears, they’ll be the ‘V’ sign from us tattlers 😂💃 Enjoy your RonRons party Soph, stalked loved by millions 🙄
no word of a lie I have pissed myself for 20 minutes reading this comment. I have tears streaming to the point where my husband is now involved and we can barely get a word out because we’re both crying with laughter! Won the internet today.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's a bleeping tit load of stuff she's bought him. And that house along was £120!!! Don't dare feel bad because your Norma!!! My baby was 1 in April and I didn't buy him anything. I made him a busy board. I'm sorry but That previous post has actually annoyed me. You keep being a good mum. That's nothing to do with presents xx
Agree- I thought it was quite a lot too. ( the 2 big unwrapped ones are expensive) I guess she got them discounted or they’ll be some gifted but at the end of the day even if they were ALL free- what are you teaching your child if you spoil them with a tit load of stuff? 😬 I know he doesn’t understand but if you always do that they grow up spoilt and entitled 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just catching up and 10 hours ago she was doing the food? Sandwiches and taking crisps out of packets so it’s not going to be fresh and will taste awful 😂 Deffo having a graze board for the adults and the kids can just have some ellas pouches so the party won’t be shown just like Christmas dinner 😂

Reactions: 2
She had a right touch him starting to crawl last week. The “I Can” section of that board would have been a bit bare. Also she had to get about her homemade cooking on there didn’t she 🤮
Just looking at this board... the only things I’ve seen her give him to eat is sweet potato.... where do crisps and burgers come into it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.