Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Fat King Henry has already wiped his furry lipstick all over Ronseals new present before he’s even had a chance to play with it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Imagine planning a party and being really happy and you can't wait for everyone to see it ... but you record it step by step for the world and his wife to see THE DAY BEFORE 🤦🏼‍♀️
jesus fuckin wept

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
What happened to the really noisey plastic tat that she bought when she got the sand and water table? Plus the crappy Duplo knock off that she got from the poundshop
Just noticed the noisy tat is hidden at the bottom of the pile. It looked bigger the other day when she was showing it 🤣

Did I see a musical instrument present? She’s totally not going to let him play with that !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This woman doesn’t have an original bone in her body does she, every thing she does is ripped off from someone else.
Also I’m calling full profession hair and makeup for her tomorrow

Reactions: 15
I do like what she's got set up for him. But is that food shes done all shes feeding the 6 adults? Looks fine for kids!

Reactions: 1
She’s probably raging now as we have listed all the songs she was going to use and she can’t give anyone a tattle bingo 🤣🤣I’m going to miss it all tomorrow as got a 10 hour shift to look forward to so not too many pages you bastard tattlers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine planning a party and being really happy and you can't wait for everyone to see it ... but you record it step by step for the world and his wife to see THE DAY BEFORE 🤦🏼‍♀️
jesus fuckin wept
It’s so we all feel part of it. What a Time to be alive!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.