Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I hate to break it to you but my friends kid has a cleaning set and my now 1 year old loved playing with it before lockdown. So Ron Ron might enjoy his mop. But agree it will irritate me how soph makes out he’s a hincher 🙄
She’s obvs really excited her baby is 1 and has splurged, each to their own. I just hate the hypocrisy and fakeness. Cannot wait for the thread tomo 🙌🏼😂

Reactions: 9
So which day is going to be more about her? The birthday making her a mum or father's day because she made him a father (unless u count homicidal Henry) either way it's going to be full on and the hinch army are going to be lapping it up 🙄🤢 also I call bingo on a montage which includes the 'start of their journey' which includes a pic of their wedding day

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder how many nervous poo’s she’ll have before the party tomorrow. She probably hasn’t eaten for a week so her shoulders look extra skinny in her new wedding dress
Not be needing the prune juice then

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m so torn with my opinion on the “big toy” right now because at the end of the day it’s a mini house with a bleeping recycling bin duck sake it just screams Hinch wanted it for herself and I actually half think she bought it as a content plus ego booster. I don’t feel she paid any attention to what WonWon actually likes or things that would help him develop (would say that about all babies, the can always do with a few gifts that help them explore and learn). Then again it is cool and maybe he will like it.

Reactions: 10
Guyzzzz we have filled a quarter of a thread and it's not even midnight on rondogs birthday eve can we all calm out tits down please

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What a delight this thread is this evening, actually laughing out loud here at some of your posts, tomorrow will be actual gold I have no doubt!
Bingo on some tit post from vesty about “the best mum ever” likely typed by grinch herself, montage is a given with some strangely inappropriate music
A series of selfies in her wedding dress “mummazz day isn’t it”
Very much looking forward to tomorrow’s comments, good night you beautiful trolls 😘

Reactions: 7
So which day is going to be more about her? The birthday making her a mum or father's day because she made him a father (unless u count homicidal Henry) either way it's going to be full on and the hinch army are going to be lapping it up 🙄🤢 also I call bingo on a montage which includes the 'start of their journey' which includes a pic of their wedding day
Laughed way to hard at 'homicidal henry'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Guyzzzzz I lost all my data cause this stupid place doesn’t have WiFi! went most of the day without it until my husband told me I can roll days from our account as he shut his eyes and went to sleep whilst I was still in a strop! I am FUMING
was so sad without you all

it’s like Christmas Eve on the hinch thread awaiting what delights her royal hinch was presents tomorrow for Sir Ronron’s birthday

that dress is vile, it’s like one of those wedding dress fail pictures you see from eBay 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.