Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely to see some colour in hinches living room
I hope she keeps those toys out in the living room for him to play

Sophie if your reading this, it will be amazing for his development please don’t hide in the garage or garden

Reactions: 12
Guys!! The Hinch list hasn't been finished! Which one of you forgot to get the cupcakes ready!?
Waiting for those to be gifted.

Oh no wait. Loads of people offered gifted tit but she turned it all down because she's humble lil Zoph from the village.

Reactions: 13
I bet Henry will get a present too so he doesn't feel left out.
my mum used to do this for me on my sister’s birthday cos I was a huge selfish brat as a child.
I like to think I’m better as an adult!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s got more gifted stuff in the garage.
Why would she spend any more when I’m sure that’s like Aladdins cave. She wrapped a few bits of eBay shite and waiting for the big gifted ones tomorrow stingy mare
I thought that

she got cheap small gifts plus the £120 gifted kitchen post box thing

i was convinced he’d get a ride along car and a playhouse (I know it’s above his age but most parents get older toys)

Reactions: 3
The woman ain’t well! She makes everything about her! “I hope he loves these as much as I do”! And get the bleeping dog to bed and away from the toys!
I hope the fat hairy bastard finds the food and scoffs the lot and passes out in a food coma with a party hat on 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought that

she got cheap small gifts plus the £120 gifted kitchen post box thing

i was convinced he’d get a ride along car and a playhouse (I know it’s above his age but most parents get older toys)
She will save the Range Rover and deffo not an Audi wink wink ride ons for Christmas when he can’t play with them because it’s winter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched tonight’s stories how many bingos did tattlers get,I certainly did for the millions love him o go away u deluded woman they don’t love him

Reactions: 4
What happened to the really noisey plastic tat that she bought when she got the sand and water table? Plus the crappy Duplo knock off that she got from the poundshop

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.