Mrs Hinch #181 Recycling stories for the gram, when will her sheep realise she’s a scam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry guyszz, I've not been on here for a couple of days, I've had a thing called work to go too, unlike hinchy who seems to think she's hosting a party for herself rather than her son. Just caught up on her stories and I honestly can't cope with her level of stupidness. It's her son's birthday, yet tomorrow is all about her and what's with the posh, overpriced dress! To sit in the garden, under a gazebo and get cheese ball stains all over it! When it's my kids birthday parties, I wore comfy clothes, with my hair scrapped back and headaches tablets at the ready 😂.

Reactions: 14
Right SS is at ‘Ikea’ cough cough’ pre recorded and is at the partay of all partays celebrating the day Hinch became a mum for the second time sorry I mean Robs birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s never, ever mentioned Peter Rabbit before - it’s always been Disney - oh, and don’t forget how much he ‘loved’ Buzz Lightyear!
So why Peter Rabbit now? She’s really trying her best to keep him baby-like - and as for stuffing him into that effing blue velvet thing - she is stupid and ridiculous, it’s all about her.
He's probably never watched it. It's just insta friendly. My one year olds would have like peppa pig or tinky winky. 😂

Reactions: 6
Why hinch farm and not hinch garden which would make MUCH more sense what’s farm related? Apart from the fact she’s a mad cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Couldnt she have saved some money and bryl cremed ronnies tufts into to big bunny ears? His hairs defo long enough on the sides and Jaymeeee looks like he's the type to have some wet look gel in a drawer somewhere...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok- first proper post! I wanted to wait until I had a name change , but nevermind!
So i definitely reckon this all happened today, prep in the morning and party in the afternoon. There’s no way you’d prep all of that so far in advance 🙄
What’s the weather like down there today? ( it’s throwing it down where I am and wouid be a total give away as tmw is warm forecast)

and .. what is that dress???
First thought was a wedding dress! 😳😳

Reactions: 7
bleeping hell. Is she okay? Like seriously okay? Totally beginning to think Instagram is an actual illness for some people. It’s tragic.

Reactions: 17
So because I have nothing better to do I decided to don my detective hat and find out how much this dress cost. From the logo, it’s from the company Sundress in France. It didn’t take me long to find the dress itself. Guys, it’s £187. What the hell!? Why would you spend that much on a dress when it’s your sons birthday, not your own!!
bleeping hell.
And the worst of it is, her Hinchers will be asking where she got it, expecting to be told it was a £9.99 eBay barg. By being associated with the frock, she has decimated its value.

Reactions: 8
She’s going completely over the top as usual. Must be killing her that she can’t have lots of guests to celebrate with HER. Why do they need knives and forks for to eat cheese balls and sandwiches?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think tomorrow she will stick to the rules as she will be expecting paparazzi to be watching her. They have probably already had the party or will do it Sunday xx
I agree. I bet these stories were filmed yesterday. This version of the party was today...tomorrow they will lay low, Sophie will have a day off. And then a party on Sunday?

Reactions: 7
I really hope she is not going to make this big of a show for fathers day, i hope she is considerate enough to remember not all of us have our dads still with us. I get that it will be celebrated, but just don't turn it into the in your face hinch show...

Reactions: 9
Why oh why doesn’t insta have a what the duck reaction? Why doesn’t tattle have a wtf reaction button? I haven’t been on properly for a few days and all the way through the catch up I’ve said what the actual duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Definitely she can't be feeding that to any adults? And why has she made it today? Those sandwiches will be dry as a nuns fanny by tomorrow 🤢 What she did today she could have knocked up in 20 minutes in the morning.
🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😁

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.