Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pepsi

VIP Member
Yay third thread title. Might take a leaf out of hinches book and recycle for next thread title 🤔
Congratulations you have won a much coveted invite to Ronblesshims Birthday Bash
1. Arriving at the venue you will be issued with an invisibility cloak to protect your identity and keep numbers down.
2. Then there will be a "meet and greet" with the Hinchliffes and the 50 other guests huddled in the curtains drawn gazebo.
The highlight of this will be meeting Henry "Handsnomes" Hinchliffe where he will offer his paw for you to kiss.
3. The bash includes a birthday buffet consisting of - Mashed sweet potatoes, mushy courgette and pasta, topped with lashings of Tumeric and Tomato puree, Kiwi stars and yogurt for dessert. For an small extra charge Ella pouches will be available put please take your packaging away and recycle at home. Please bring your own drinks.
4. After lunch a chance to try out Ronblesshims new toys including the star toy the "Fisher Price Freebie". Hours of fun as you try to fill up your car with an electric charger, pretend to heat up spaghetti hoops in the microwave, try to fit a round shape in a square hole, post some pre written fan mail to the Hinchliffes in the fun letterbox, marvel at how the pages turn on the book. Don't forget to wash up the plates in the sink after (or should you leave them to soak, you decide)
5. Time for the day to come to an end as its nap time. Don't forget to collect your birthday goodie bag on the way out filled with empty zoflora bottles for you to be creative with at home. ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 132

TomTitLane

VIP Member
I am in no way playing admin or trying to moderate the threads but to everyone who keeps saying they're worried about being found on here, or paranoid about being exposed etc, please remember you're doing nothing wrong and this is NOT a trolling site as they're making out. This is a gossip forum. People, including the "troll busters" gossip every single day of their lives. No one here is wishing Hinch, or anyone else on Tattle any harm and it's kept here in order to avoid her receiving hate. If people wish to come and read what's said and don't like it or agree, that's their problem. I'm saying this because no doubt they're on here and the more they read people are worried, the more they'll believe we have something to hide and I wouldn't be surprised if they start sharing screenshots of people being afraid of being caught on here. Gossiping on here is no different than being pissed in the ladies toilets and telling Natasha that Lauren looks like a tart in that bright red lipstick or telling your bestie that you think your mother in law is a bitch 🤣 Stop panicking!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 116

TomTitLane

VIP Member
I personally couldn't give a shit if they know who I am. I used to message and call Hinch out on my real personal Instagram but she blocked me which is why I made another to catch her out on her lies. These troll hunters think we all make fake accounts because we are hiding but the truth is more likely that she blocked most of us. I wouldn't say anything on here that I wouldn't openly say to her face. I think she is a cunt. Her dogs a cunt. Her husband is a cunt. Her mother is a cunt. Her son is a spare part in her life that she uses for content and freebies and in all of this, he is the only one I feel sorry for. If they want to expose me for that so be it. If my friends and family found out I was on here the only thing they'd be shocked about is that I didn't start the first thread on Hinch 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113

Pepsi

VIP Member
What kind of day did you have Rex? - well I jumped on muddy puddles, got very wet and was carried along laughing on my dads shoulders.

How about you Ronnie? - well I stared longingly into the dishwasher wondering if I should soak my bamboo dish or not.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 96

8WG

Thread:

Ronnie’s big present cost less than my dress; it’s all about me....all the vest!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

mammaof3

VIP Member
For that toy she purchased for his 1st birthday -- :unsure: :unsure:

This product is subject to specific safety warnings
  • Warning: Not suitable for children under 4 years. For use under adult supervision
  • Warning: Only for domestic use

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Gla30

Chatty Member
Lol at her trying to make out £120 for a toy is expensive but she’s got an Audi and Range Rover sat out the front 🥴 drop the whole “ol relatable Soph” act luv

• Haha
Reactions: 65
See the thing is here... Tattle troll hunters or whatever they wanna call themselves, claim the we are a bunch of bullies. But that most definitely is not the case. Never do I post anything here and worry about the response I may get. I've witnessed many times here where someone will quote a message and say they disagree with what's been said because.... Blabla there's no bullying here. I've seen tattler’s helping and supporting other tattler’s at tough times.

Are we bitchy towards hinch??🤔 🤔 Yes!!! Does she deserve it?? 🤔 🤔 Again a massive hell yeah!!

And why can't we air our views on Facebook or insta?? Because the hinch army are the most vile bullies I've ever witnessed and absolutely destroy anyone who won't lick Hinches arsehole.

I absolutely love this page, because it's full of truth, opinions and most importantly respect towards each member.

So thank you tattle trolls. Your the nicest group of horrible bastards I've ever met ❤

(sorry for the ramble, must be hormonal 😬😂)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Hokeycokey

So because I have nothing better to do I decided to don my detective hat and find out how much this dress cost. From the logo, it’s from the company Sundress in France. It didn’t take me long to find the dress itself. Guys, it’s £187. What the hell!? Why would you spend that much on a dress when it’s your sons birthday, not your own!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Them sandwich rabbit ears will be nice and curled by tomorrow 😂 yum
She’s probably doing it all now so tomorrow she can say “oh guuuuysss. The food didn’t last the night well, but not to worry a reeeeealllly small local catering company has come to my rescue. Who would believe. So blessed guys!”

• Haha
Reactions: 56

TomTitLane

VIP Member
I can’t wait to see what she is wearing on Saturday for her grid post family photo! She wore a bridesmaids dress to her baby shower so she has to keep the glamour up!
I think she will keep it really simple as she knows it's Ronnies day and not all about her. Something like this...

20200618_215524.jpg

• Haha

TomTitLane

VIP Member
ahh man the dog is another innocent victim... the rest is fucking spot on though!!
I am never going to change my mind on the dog so we will have to agree to disagree 😁

Edited to add: I used to like the dog but the more I watched him the more he pissed me off. He gives dirty looks and is so up his own arse I just can't deal with him. I'm telling you, if he could talk he would be demanding a fee per post lol

• Haha

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Right that's it, Hinch has inspired me. I'm off to cook my Sunday roast now so that it's done out the way.

• Haha