Mrs Hinch #181 Recycling stories for the gram, when will her sheep realise she’s a scam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If YouDoRonRonRonYouDoRonRon doesn’t have big light up letters spelling out his name, is it really a party...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Se

seriously hate defending her but there’s no way she would get a grazing table at the moment. Could you imagine the uproar?
IF she has a grazing table we won't be seeing it, as yes there would be an uproar. I had a wee google and the companies that are doing grazing tables in her area are all booked out for Fathers day weekend. So theres a thing !!! some people out there are ordering them EEK !!!

I have to say they look quite delicious untouched. but they give me the heave after a few paws have been near them.

Reactions: 1
Love the way she's saying she decided to wear that dress, like it was a toss up between the £187 french sundress and the £9.99 ebayer :rolleyes:

What's she gonna do when all her Hinchers demand a link.
Ignore them as usual and continue sending herself messages to screenshot to her stories, the loon!

Reactions: 1
How many flipping times has she said “ I got this from eBay guys” over the last two days 🙄 omg it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 3
I hope Henry comes downstairs in the middle of the night and scoffs the whole lot! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.