Mrs Hinch #181 Recycling stories for the gram, when will her sheep realise she’s a scam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won’t be sharing that one will she she’ll find a similar one and say it’s from eBay with a swipe up so gets her commission
Swipe up guyzzz for my wedding dress for Ron Rabbits birthday, was only £13.99 on ebay guyzzzz......BARG

I just cut off the sleeves though because I like to show my boney collar bones, I can always use my glue gun in the winter, to stick them back on Guyzzz.....does that make sense

Capture123345677.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Se
I love how they had a family gathering at the start of the year and she spent like £300 on a grazing table for them but yet for her sons 1st birthday all he gets is half a loaf of hovis, some plastic cheese and some cheap Tesco cheese balls 🤦🏻‍♀️ Hope everyone enjoys their stale food tomorrow 😂
seriously hate defending her but there’s no way she would get a grazing table at the moment. Could you imagine the uproar?

Reactions: 1
She is worth a fortune. Personally I find it more realistic that she would buy that than some ten quid monstrosity off eBay.
Completely but it's the fact she constantly makes out she's little ol' Sophie, girl next door who is exactly like her sheep etc when the reality is that she can drop that much on a dress and not have to think about it while constantly making out she buys everything on eBay and loves a bargain etc. Her sheep have funded her lifestyle and she's so far removed from their reality now.

Reactions: 10
You missed RONNIE the rake 🤣🤣 no wonder she doesn't mention that one anymore! Atv! ❤❤
She also had a long bendy brush that was called Ronnie, it was for cleaning down the back of radiators and used to hang in the garage Narnia 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am 1 ronnie on vest well he wouldnt be 2 Ronnie's would he ffs the doronron the two ronron 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not going to lie, I love the dress 😂 even went to have a look at it on their website because it's a similar style to what sort of wedding dress I want 🤪

But in no way is that dress practical for a 1 year old birthday party 🤦‍♀️

It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if her and Jamie did a wedding vow renewal tomorrow to include Ronnie and Henry. Seeing as she loves to make everything all about her
“I wanted to make today special and include Ronnie in our special moment guyzzzzz”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
BINGO on loads of the party details well done tattlers 😂
You all called bunny ears, waistcoat and a wedding dress for grinch 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Reference her dress. She’ll find some tatty eBay replica for the sheep to buy & make out she’s doing them a favour. “so many of you guyzz have asked about my dress.. it’s not in stock, so here’s a link to a cheap eBay replica. I know you love a barg as much as me. ATV xx”

• Haha
What's the betting our Ron will do his first steps tomorrow...

Also how much cringe music are we going to have to endure!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry guyszz, I've not been on here for a couple of days, I've had a thing called work to go too, unlike hinchy who seems to think she's hosting a party for herself rather than her son. Just caught up on her stories and I honestly can't cope with her level of stupidness. It's her son's birthday, yet tomorrow is all about her and what's with the posh, overpriced dress! To sit in the garden, under a gazebo and get cheese ball stains all over it! When it's my kids birthday parties, I wore comfy clothes, with my hair scrapped back and headaches tablets at the ready 😂.
Pretty sure I just walk around with a bin liner and ask everyone if they need a drink every 5 minutes 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.