Mrs Hinch #181 Recycling stories for the gram, when will her sheep realise she’s a scam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread: Happy Birthday RonnieDonnyDingDong! Hinchy’s turned it all out for the gram

Reactions: 5
Her life literally revolves around Instagram. Instagram before her child even. I get any Mam wanting to make it a special day, but the absolute ridiculous lengths she goes to for the perfect picture is baffling she’s making a right tit of hersel now. She could quite easily have put the phone away and celebrated his birthday privately but no doubt he will be splashed all over tinterweb again, manic smile, crinkled nose, in her party dress for her special day.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She really is clueless about food isn’t she?! All of that party food she’s made will be vile tomorrow!!!! Soggy and stale and 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dressed as a pirate for my sons first birthday and as a unicorn (not a sexy version) for my daughters. I would love to see our soph in a massive bunny costume

• Haha
Reactions: 7
exactly it should say hinchliffe farm, hinch is not his surname, hinch is the surname of the character you've created. All about her again!!
Or maybe, just maybe, it should say Ronnie’s Farm. It’s supposed to be his birthday. Poor kid.

Reactions: 17
I’m so excited to see the pic tomorrow of Ronseal bursting out of that blue waistcoat!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Guys! bingo to me! Predicted 9 days ago the tacky blue blazer just like Peter rabbit! 👍👍 Bingo!!!!!
Thank goodness shes sparing the poor bugger from wearing the ears. Can you imagine how mortified hes going to be be in years to come :(

Reactions: 6
White wouldn’t be my first choice of colour at one year old’s birthday party and that bandeau style! One pull from the birthday boy and they’ll be swinging in the breeze zoph, say cheese 🥳

I think interest in R will begin to tail off once he’s one and officially entering toddler zone, this will be the last big hurrah until she has another one...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she dressing him up as peter rabbit ? I’m so confused 😂

She’s dressing him up as peter rabbit as she doesn’t have unique ideas, last year it was her ‘friends’ son Arthur’s birthday party theme
Grotbags is known for copying she has nothing unique about her like everyone’s always been cleaning so don’t see owt special about her cleaning I’ve learned more cleaning hacks through my mother who doesn’t even know who hinch is so she ain’t no leader or queen she is just a pathetic cow bag who tries to get attention litterally done with her tit she is fake and that Tattooo on her arms loook shitter than her if that’s possible

okay rant over

Reactions: 4
So because I have nothing better to do I decided to don my detective hat and find out how much this dress cost. From the logo, it’s from the company Sundress in France. It didn’t take me long to find the dress itself. Guys, it’s £187. What the hell!? Why would you spend that much on a dress when it’s your sons birthday, not your own!!
I thought she said it was from ebay 😱😱

Reactions: 1
All for the gram is so upsetting that poor boy every inch of his life all for content 😥 can't even have his birthday private 😥

Reactions: 13
Thread: Little Ronnie turns 1 hip hip hooray but The Hinch will always make it her big day.

Reactions: 16
Ahh yes. You're wearing that dress because God forbid anyone else be centre of attention even on their own birthday. Looks like net curtains we had in the 90s mind, but who got bingo on her wearing a full on gown? At least it's not a great big meringue 😂
Screenshot_20200619-193648.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d have a lot more respect for her if she just said “guys I bought myself a really nice dress for the day because you know what, I gave birth to him and mummy’s you should treat yourself on their birthdays too!”

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.