Mrs Hinch #181 Recycling stories for the gram, when will her sheep realise she’s a scam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched her Stories and thought "why is he going to bed in his 1 jammies?".... but its probably because they filmed his party today, he's not going to know any different.... 🙄
Hate to defend her but I’ve seen a lot of people who have put their babies in clothing or vests that have 1 on them the night before... basically you’ll definitely see pictures of him opening presents or whatever in the I’m 1 jammies.

Reactions: 13
I swear just the other day when she was showing off her new eBay barg dresses, she said she was thinking about wearing one for Ronnies birthday.

Such a liar, this dress came from France, she ordered it three weeks ago and then started following them! Why lie 😡

She started following the sundress company like 3 weeks ago, she's had the bridal look planned for ages 🙄

Reactions: 20
Ok, new rant. What is the deal with her and SS having to have their kids name on every bleeping article of clothing? Is it in case they forget what they called them? I mean I can understand Stacey maybe, she’s got three of them to keep track of but really? “Ron” and “Rex”, they’re not hard names to remember!
For Hinch it's probably so she remembers his name is Ronnie and not Henry.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably had the party today to try and trick people so they didn't report her for breaking the distancing rules, trying to be crafty. No way would you do the food that early in advance 🤢

Reactions: 7
What a load of tat all for one day. The dress 🤢 she just wants to be the centre of attention for all the pictures guyzzzzzz

Reactions: 8
Well... way back in the day when Hinch was actually quite likeable, she gave all her cleaning stuff names. Gregorys are her gloves. Then there is kermit the green glass cloth. Dave the pledge duster. Pinkeh and Minkeh are a sponge and a minky. Sharon the shark. Vera the vileda spray mop. There will be loads I've missd but that's when she was quite quirky and before she turned all grabby and greedy
You missed RONNIE the rake 🤣🤣 no wonder she doesn't mention that one anymore! Atv! ❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has a serious addiction to buying tit for the sake of it. So much waste

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I love how they had a family gathering at the start of the year and she spent like £300 on a grazing table for them but yet for her sons 1st birthday all he gets is half a loaf of hovis, some plastic cheese and some cheap Tesco cheese balls 🤦🏻‍♀️ Hope everyone enjoys their stale food tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nice to see Ronnie wearing pyjamas that fit him. 👍
she must have moved from 6 month clothing to 1 year old now that he is turning 1 guyzzzz

God forbid you would put him in 1 year clothes when he is 11 months old :sick: I wonder if she looks on ebay for age 30-31 size for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So, I'm aware I need to find better things to do but I was intrigued to see if there was somewhere on the internet that would show her past grid posts. Managed to find a picture that shows 4 pictures that are no longer there, 2 of those include things that have been discussed here not that long ago.

1 her cushions, unchopped. Sure she's said that she's always done this. Another of the lantern that many have said they've watched her old videos of cleaning recently. And a picture promoting Ava-May aromas.
wonder what happened to the big chunky knit blankets that she had a couple of and cost a fortune the ones that seem to be on every home account going!

Reactions: 5
Love the way she's saying she decided to wear that dress, like it was a toss up between the £187 french sundress and the £9.99 ebayer :rolleyes:

What's she gonna do when all her Hinchers demand a link.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wish she would stop those slow mo smiling vids of him creepy as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.