Mrs Hinch #181 Recycling stories for the gram, when will her sheep realise she’s a scam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she dressing him up as peter rabbit ? I’m so confused 😂

So because I have nothing better to do I decided to don my detective hat and find out how much this dress cost. From the logo, it’s from the company Sundress in France. It didn’t take me long to find the dress itself. Guys, it’s £187. What the hell!? Why would you spend that much on a dress when it’s your sons birthday, not your own!!
Nice work ! Not an eBayer then ! Christ she just loves herself doesn’t she - it’s not her flaming birthday or wedding and white a 1 year olds party ffs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She's got her "fancy" outfit ready for their little photoshoot

That dress reminds me of being 12 and searching through the market stalls and Select trying to find a "sexy" grown up dress that was actually in hindsight, just tat haha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ronald rabbit has a swipe up on his nose! eBay tat dress so the paps stay away!
ive been working so much
I’m finding it hard to keep caught up!

Reactions: 5

Nice work ! Not an eBayer then ! Christ she just lives herself doesn’t she - it’s not her flaming birthday or wedding and white a 1 year olds party ffs
Blown the whole birthday budget on her dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That dress is hilarious. What even is it??? 🙈😂
Wonder how much it cost? Doesn't look a cheapy! Looks like some Boho wedding gown 😂😂 for her sons 1st birthday christ.
So he's going as Peter rabbit and she's looks like a bride. Narcissistic much

• Haha

Nice work ! Not an eBayer then ! Christ she just loves herself doesn’t she - it’s not her flaming birthday or wedding and white a 1 year olds party ffs
So she refers to his ‘main’ present as expensive, but is happy to pay that much and more for a flouncy dress for herself!

Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion

Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I'm calling that Ronnie gets one of these cars for his Bday. This is a little boy from that party signs page she shared earlier. He had the whole Peter Rabbit theme and the vest with 1 on it, so I think she will copy the car aswell.

20200619_191627.jpg

Screenshot_20200619-191709_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
How come she a said everything was from eBay until she got to her dress, quickly hid the tag again and swiftly moved on....why no mention where the dress is from? Perhaps because it’s not £7 special??

• Haha
She only put up like 3 days ago that she wants that bag and she's managed to order it and have it delivered it in that time?! My deliveries are still taking a week plus

Thread suggestion : Handsnomes it’s ya burfday, we’re going to socially distance at your burfday, we’re gonna gobble on stale cheesy balls for your burfday, thanks for giving me content with your burfday”
I'm gonna party like it's ma burfday. 🎉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she decanting popcorn? It will go stale. Sorry but how is any of this food actually going to stay fresh? This could be prerecorded stuff - maybe she already had the party early or she really hasn’t a clue how to do food. I know she loves her son, but all I see is waste again. Chucking money at personalised boards etc that probably won’t see the light of day again. He’s only 1 and all he cares about is being played with and loved. All of this is for her and her perfect family and her perfect image.

Reactions: 16
Thread:

Ronnie’s big present cost less than my dress; it’s all about me....all the vest!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I absolutely dislike her sons Birthday is more about her than him but let's face it we knew it would be. The dress finished me off. £9.99 ebayer not good enough for the party for 60....sorry type.. I meant 6😉

Reactions: 16
She’s never, ever mentioned Peter Rabbit before - it’s always been Disney - oh, and don’t forget how much he ‘loved’ Buzz Lightyear!
So why Peter Rabbit now? She’s really trying her best to keep him baby-like - and as for stuffing him into that effing blue velvet thing - she is stupid and ridiculous, it’s all about her.

So because I have nothing better to do I decided to don my detective hat and find out how much this dress cost. From the logo, it’s from the company Sundress in France. It didn’t take me long to find the dress itself. Guys, it’s £187. What the hell!? Why would you spend that much on a dress when it’s your sons birthday, not your own!!
Yea I was right not a cheapy! So rondog has a vest with some shorts he already had with an ebay waist coat. She has a almost 200 quid dress. Priorities are clear, she wants to be centre of attention.
Also it's my sons birthday tomorrow (I know poor him sharing it with Ronron) I've done a simple afternoon tea, no balloon arch, no "carrots" none of that tit because he doesn't care. All he cares about is having fun and sharing it with me and his grandparents. She's doing it all for the gram, he won't remember this party.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.