Mrs Hinch #181 Recycling stories for the gram, when will her sheep realise she’s a scam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So because I have nothing better to do I decided to don my detective hat and find out how much this dress cost. From the logo, it’s from the company Sundress in France. It didn’t take me long to find the dress itself. Guys, it’s £187. What the hell!? Why would you spend that much on a dress when it’s your sons birthday, not your own!!
Looks like something ya nan would have hiding the toilet roll....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She is UN. F**king. Believable.

Ronnie has became one big prop in her Game of Grams.

She should be walking through her town with people shouting SHAME! SHAME! at her.

Poor little guy can’t even have HIS day without her making a spectacle of herself.

Reactions: 24
Here’s the label. Not sure what it says, maybe Suntrees? Definitely not cheap by the looks of it!
E57A6944-CE5B-40E7-B05D-DA43C21B8DD6.jpeg

Reactions: 2
My bingo prediction is her tomorrow..... in her sundress..... bag in hand..... big floppy sunhat.....next to the hanging baskets.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guys! bingo to me! Predicted 9 days ago the tacky blue blazer just like Peter rabbit! 👍👍 Bingo!!!!!
Get your popcorn out In the bowl ready to enjoy TOMORROW evening just to make sure it’s gone nice and stale enjoy hun you deserve it xox

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ll eat my hat if she only invites 3 people tomorrow. They all have to stay outside, 2m apart. Think she can grasp that rule or is she just learning guyzzz?

I know times are hard with lockdown etc but surely you’d use a fresh unopened pack of cheese balls and bread not a half eaten lot for your guests?!

• Haha
My Son sat in his highchair, we put a cake in front of him and he stuck his whole face in it. That was it - 1st birthday done and dusted.
That’s what I thought I just don’t get it my ma took me (I’m 29 so DONT judge 😂) to McDonald’s with a friend from work whod also not long turned 1

Reactions: 5
Yea I was right not a cheapy! So rondog has a vest with some shorts he already had with an ebay waist coat. She has a almost 200 quid dress. Priorities are clear, she wants to be centre of attention.
Also it's my sons birthday tomorrow (I know poor him sharing it with Ronron) I've done a simple afternoon tea, no balloon arch, no "carrots" none of that tit because he doesn't care. All he cares about is having fun and sharing it with me and his grandparents. She's doing it all for the gram, he won't remember this party.
Happy Birthday to your son for tomorrow, hope you have an amazing day 🎂 :)

Reactions: 11
So because I have nothing better to do I decided to don my detective hat and find out how much this dress cost. From the logo, it’s from the company Sundress in France. It didn’t take me long to find the dress itself. Guys, it’s £187. What the hell!? Why would you spend that much on a dress when it’s your sons birthday, not your own!!
lol you beat me to it! Glad I’m not alone on this 😂
So expensive, shows how unrelatable she really is

Reactions: 6
I have a bingo prediction for tomorrow. She will be holding ronjonsilver and doing that manic smile with the scrunched nose with some caption about how emotional she feels he's 1 and that she's never felt a feeling like this.
Oh also I predict a montage of photos of her and Ron to some soppy song.

Happy Birthday to your son for tomorrow, hope you have an amazing day 🎂 :)
Thank you 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do I massively feel like his birthday is all about her? Does the kid even like peter rabbit? I’ve never seen him watch the show, never seen him with any peter rabbit teddies or toys. Never seen her read him any books or show us he has any of the books. I’m really genuinely confused.

And as for £200 on a dress for herself to wear and a cheap vest off eBay for ronnie finished off with a pair of shorts he got with a different outfit.. wow.

Reactions: 19
She only put up like 3 days ago that she wants that bag and she's managed to order it and have it delivered it in that time?! My deliveries are still taking a week plus
I was going to mention that
She is all for 'I might get this guyzz' but then it magically appears
Her ordering and getting post is tit hot

No Soph - you have all your vids pre-recorded and most of your stuff is in the garage

You are a skank

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.