Mrs Hinch #181 Recycling stories for the gram, when will her sheep realise she’s a scam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shocked there are no pringles with little cherry tomatoes and cheese cubes or spaghetti hoops...

Where’s the jelly and ice cream? Where’s the pineapple and cheese?? Party Rings, those coconut marshmallow things...
Pink wafers? Little haribo sweet packs so you can send the kids home like they've drunk 10 cans of redbull?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The same as the rest of England, no one allowed inside the house.
She won't be able to deny this covididiot escapade, she's posting it for everyone to see
I’m in Scotland so we are a little while behind you guys. This will no doubt be lied about and met with Stoney silence for a day hoping it’s forgotten then normal service will resume . I have been a mum for 16 yrs and held MANY big parties and celebrations but never once have I set everything up this way, food included, for a garden party the day before it’s actually happened let alone during a time where the country is in lockdown. She is a clowns there’s a thread, Hinch is a clown, Ron’s party in lockdown,The rules don’t apply, 2 fingers up to you guuuuuyz

Reactions: 14
I wouldn't be surprised if all this party preparation she is showing us is for a small gathering that's already happened with Ma Barker, the Sister and Niece and tomorrow will be the full on grazing table that we wont see for the guests that she wont show. I wonder if she will remember to chuck a plate of food up in the loft for Trace.
I absolutely agree I think this has already happened !

Reactions: 5
Been lurking for w while, first post because I just don’t know who puts crisps and popcorn out the day before a party? They will be soft while the sandwiches will be rock solid!
Welcome to the world of Tattle and thanks for joining.

I think Soph will be phoning up for a Dominos to feed her guests either that or Ma Barker will be making most of the food.

Reactions: 11
I distinctly remember Boris saying right at the begining that Mrs Hinch is exempt from all lockdown rules. She isn't required to social distance or follow any direction that the government sets out.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I definitely think that party is happening tight now. She has gone awfully quiet. Also Stacy let rex have a danger nap so that could be so they can drop over to the party and rex will be able to stay up a bit later too.

If not then I pity the guests tomorrow eating stale food.

Reactions: 12
You know what all of you that have said this is happening now/has happened you are soooo right!
Sausage slop and soggy popcorn to celebrate!

Reactions: 5
Shock news as Peter Rabbit asks "What the fecks a Hinch?"
2020-06-19 (2).png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bet her friend is irritated she has blatantly copied her sons first birthday

Reactions: 7
Whilst I partly agree with what you are saying that she is making effort for Ronnie; the problem is that we know it’s to galvanise her fake life persona and for the gram. It’s more for her self-indulgence.

Wouldn’t it just be so nice to see Ronnie sitting outside getting messy, dirty, eating everything he wants, surrounded by colour and just being a baby - rather than the perfectly contrived “for the gram” charade.

I do honestly get your point that it seems anything she does get criticised; but I think it comes from a huge frustration of people seeing that nothing is authentic and it makes the many followers she has through her “relatable” lie feel inadequate, especially during these times.
Not many people have hundreds of pounds and time to create an “event” like this for their kids.

I mean can you imagine what it would be like if COVID restrictions weren’t in place?
It would be OK magazine worthy.
Yes! This!!

She could have spent Ronnies last day as a baby (thats kind of how I see it, cried buckets the night before my 2 turned one 😳😂) doing something special, nice trip to a park or the beach etc. But she ignored him and spent the whole day prepping OTT for the grid post decorations and food.

The whole set up is a bit too much for me, too cluttered but I think the theme is cute and some of the ideas nice. I probably would have only had 1 personalised sign though not 3 (or is it 4?!)

On a side note I need to say I bloody LOVE it when people on here call him Robbie! No idea if its a genuine mistake or to pee Hunch off but it tickles me every single time 😂

Happy Birthday Eve everyone!

Reactions: 13
Bit of a risk leaving that food out overnight. Henry will be down like a shot

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So after telling everyone eleventy million times shes only having 6 people round🙄 I really hope the red top journalists are quick enough to pick up that shes set everything up in the house, which is against covid rules!

Reactions: 7
So after telling everyone eleventy million times shes only having 6 people round🙄 I really hope the red top journalists are quick enough to pick up that shes set everything up in the house, which is against covid rules!
Sadly it’ll probably be a paid for article in OK! Saying “Mrs Hinch shows off her home made party decorations for RonnieBlessIm’s 1st birthday” (or some such bollocks!) 🤮

Reactions: 11
I think she is probably having a party right now with maybe a few friends or family members and then she can have another tomorrow too so she can have other friends / family over again so then she can say she hasnt broken any rules .

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.