Mrs Hinch #181 Recycling stories for the gram, when will her sheep realise she’s a scam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came on here (after taking a break this morning) after seeing ronnie with nappy sacks and no stair gate again and no cupboard locks. Dont see why she was nominated for mother of the year, her kid is an accident waiting to happen or worse

Reactions: 17
First photo she posted end of May 2018 and second photo which is the exact same was posted the end of March 2018. Even have the same caption on both of them. How does she not realise this when she deleted at least 6 grid posts last night

Ohhhh what did she delete last night??? 🧐🧐

Reactions: 1
They are the laziest, beggy couple I’ve ever known. Robotic lawnmower! They do duck all else and now they can’t even be bothered to cut the grass. I hope it runs over one of the dogs dinosaur turds and flings up her gazebo!
‘Flings up her gazebo’ is that a euphemism? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion:
Hinch is busy prepping for Ronnie’s party in the garden, the only one eating that stale food will be Lardsomes

Reactions: 10
Fucks sake, the food is hilarious 😂 What’s wrong with a couple of trays of ham/cheese sarnies, breadsticks and dips, sausage rolls, chicken drumsticks, pizza slices, bowls of crisps and some mr kiplings put together an hour before the guests arrive?!

Instead theyve got hard curly edge sandwiches made with clumpy butter, stale cheesy balls, crushed oreos in a plastic cup and strawberries dipped in korma poop 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I’m calling a bingo on the baby shower picture of her 🤢
Does anyone else just hate baby showers or am I a miserable cow 🤣
I’m not arsed about them but I admittedly got thrown one by my pals and family as I was unwell through all my pregnancy (had to get signed off work before my mat leave as was sick and so dehydrated) and they wanted to cheer me up plus I didn’t find out the gender was a good laugh reading their predictions lol. I certainly didn’t wear a bridesmaid dress to mine and I didn’t have a cute bump I waddled in 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They are the laziest, beggy couple I’ve ever known. Robotic lawnmower! They do duck all else and now they can’t even be bothered to cut the grass. I hope it runs over one of the dogs dinosaur turds and flings up her gazebo!
After seeing a robot vacuum run over a cat turd on Facebook this could be amusing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just can't make my mind up about vest, is he under her spell somehow or are they both equal cnuts but ronron is so much happier with vest than grinch and he acts like a proper wee toddler with him.

Reactions: 12
So they get a bite of sandwich, handful of stale cheese balls and 2 strawberries each 😂😂😂 bet they can’t wait 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she think she is some sort of culinary genius? The food looks shite!! She’s obv trying to copy SS
Zoph hun just order it all like you normally do and help support all of those “really small businesses” you harp on about

Wonder if she made it to Home Bargains to get the last of the bits for the party?

Reactions: 10
I bet the guests have seen the mouldy old food and cancel 😆 aren’t we due a hen party memory photo soon? That was about this time of year wasn’t it.

my mistake that was August 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fucks sake, the food is hilarious 😂 What’s wrong with a couple of trays of ham/cheese sarnies, breadsticks and dips, sausage rolls, chicken drumsticks, bowls of crisps and some mr kiplings put together an hour before the guests arrive?!

Instead theyve got hard curly edge sandwiches made with clumpy butter, stale cheesy balls, crushed oreos in a plastic cup and strawberrys dipped in korma poop 🤢
She can't be seen to be a normal mum preparing food, she has to be trendy so she can get into the rags on the day

The nation will laugh if she has toothpicked cubed cheese on a foiled tatty hedgehog

Reactions: 7
Christ, all that hassle for a one year old who won't even have a clue what's going on, but then again, it's not really about RonnieBlessIm is it? It's all about MUMMAZ!
As for that 'Daddy Daycare' tit. Almost as bad as people who say that a child's father is 'babysitting' :mad:

Finally, I hate that cheap plastic slimy ham. I'm sure she can well afford to buy some decent ham.

Reactions: 23
Hang on a minute
What sicko doesnt have PARTY RINGS at a child’s birthday

that kid is going to be absolutely robbed of the good childhood stuff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.