Mrs Hinch #181 Recycling stories for the gram, when will her sheep realise she’s a scam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the paparazzi are ready snap pics of this “socially distanced” party because we all know it won’t be don’t we 😂
I would literally consider buying the house next to her just for the stories/pics I could sell! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
All them messages she has been sent. Why are they all lying to her??? It doesn’t look great, he isn’t a lucky boy and she is not mum goals!! She makes everything look like so much hard work, when throwing together a half decent buffet is actually a piece of piss!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm trying to get my head round why you would cover a strawberry to look like a carrot....nope.... my brain can't do it.

What she has managed to do is make them look like what comes out of a serious infection 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I’m waiting for the day hinch nutters turn up at her house taking her comments literally like when she said she would love to meet them / have them over. Imagine ransoms turning up tomorrow with gifts and cards for their precious Ronnie.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has gone to all this effort to make the food (and for her it is a lot of effort, lazy cow) and has still managed to break lockdown rules 😂
Sophie, it doesn't matter how many times you declare there will only be 6 people there you have stuck your ungloved, potentially unwashed hands inside each of the pots for snacks and held every strawberry by the green bit which your guests will then hold.
You may as well have booked a grazing table, at least the caterers would have been gloved, sanitized and following covid19 regulations.

Reactions: 10
If any of the "lucky" guests who are invited to the party and read here, take the following advice with my compliments ....⬇⬇⬇
"EAT BEFORE YOU LEAVE FOR THE PARTY".
This is the kind of thing I do for most people I worry what kind of ‘snacks’ would be provided. Or like if I go to my grandparents and they won’t make enough food for us to visit I take more with me or eat before we go lol.

Some people you just know not to go hungry expecting a good spread 😅😂

Reactions: 2
1). I thought Jamie went out with Ronnie? Unless out means out my site upstairs out my way? Why didn’t he take him to the park? Like the stairs and washing airer are out out fun times.
2) why is she making the food now? Like why? Is it to prove she’s only catering for six? Why didn’t she do it on the morning? It took seconds to throw together or is that when hair and make up is being done before a photo shoot?
3). I bloody love those cheesy balls. How dare she, how dare she use them for her ‘props’
4) that food will not stay nice. Stale sandwiches and stale crisps anyone
5) why that massive poster with peter rabbit on? It screams photo shoot - surely OK! Are not going to be there
6) is the gazebo still up? I hope it pisses it down tomorrow
7) why have a balloon arch? So environmentally friendly not!
8) Daddy day care? I’m no! Sorry no. He is a parent just like you Zoph
9) does she feed Ronnie eggs deliberately so is doesn’t do runny poo? Eggs bind you up chronic.
10) she pisses me off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well she’s certainly giving us some hilarious content today isn’t she. All the food is going to be stale and curly by tomorrow and I can guarantee the chocolate will slide off the strawberries by the time she serves them.

Reactions: 3
Letting her child play with plastic nappy bags?? - seriously?? Totally irresponsible - give him toys to play with and put those nappy bags away 😡

Reactions: 7
I had a look at the Instagram too and honestly what they’re writing is awful. With absolutely zero proof posted that people are who they say they are. Shameful, they need to take a long hard look in the mirror.
what page is this?

All them messages she has been sent. Why are they all lying to her??? It doesn’t look great, he isn’t a lucky boy and she is not mum goals!! She makes everything look like so much hard work, when throwing together a half decent buffet is actually a piece of piss!
I hate it when she says things like ‘I feel like you’re all coming to the party’ 🙄🙄🙄 it just showed on that ‘worried 4am story’ that’s she ‘thinks up content’ to make her ‘army’ feel included. When in fact she doesn’t give a tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.