Mrs Hinch #181 Recycling stories for the gram, when will her sheep realise she’s a scam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times is she going to mention social distance....ffs.
Why make sandwiches the day before, those sarnies will be rock hard, could use them as a door stop perhaps!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Everyone that said that food isn’t for the adults tomorrow I totally agree. BBQ or some sort of graze thing. It’s all for a photo and will be chucked in the bin I reckon 🤦‍♀️
Also...... where’s the booze?! The only way to cope with family events; especially kids’ parties is with booze.... and lots of it! 😇
We had a messy play party for my sons first birthday party, was only a couple of other babies but my son had an absolute ball getting messy as hell, but it took us ages to find the appropriate venue that wasn’t carpeted because my partner wanted a bar for the adults😂 Several glasses of wine throughout the day was a must.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How many times does she want to make a point about the social distance rules / 6 people in a garden??

Zoph hun we know you broke the lockdown before. You don’t have any snake problems doing it again.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If she says “6 of us” or “social distance” one more time I am going to vomit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How many times does she want to make a point about the social distance rules / 6 people in a garden??

Zoph hun we know you broke the lockdown before. You don’t have any snake problems doing it again.
Little does she know she’s already breaking rules by preparing food for others😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I see SS is making a cheesecake as her contribution to the 6 of us.

She probably has 6 people lined up every 2 hours..... 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watching the stories again...how many sandwich cutters does she need for 6 sandwiches? And that ham looks rank. With all the money she has and she buys ham of that quality 🤢, gristle bits included. Wonder which lucky person is going to find the missing nail in their sandwich.
Has the interest in peter rabbit come from Ronnie?? I’ve not even heard her mention peter rabbit before, though I could be wrong.

Reactions: 15
If she says “6 of us” or “social distance” one more time I am going to vomit.
She's no doubt have her parents, sister and niece around, so that's 7 people (including Ronnieblesshimshaslegstuftsearseyesnosefeetteefandnostrills). 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I wonder who will be the 3 lucky people invited over to nibble on those day old sandwiches

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why would her pasting table collapse? The amount of food that's going to be on it I wouldnt worry.

Everything she says has to have a negative added to it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve been ignoring Hinch as she drives me nuts but just had to rage about those bloody nappy bags again!

Even if she never addressed it publicly before I’d hoped she’d at least realised how dangerous it was, but nope!

also, it’s not daddy daycare, stupid, he’s his omnipresent Dad and it just perpetuates this 50’s wifey nonsense she’s pushing us back to.

and a final pet hate of a plug being left on in the kitchen. I know electrics are super safe nowadays but you never know, especially as she sprays fifty types of product around. Much like leaving lights on it just annoys me.

Reactions: 23
She's very persistant at announcing the number of guests and that they are social distancing. Anyone would think it was a sore point and that she had something to hide ;) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Clearly gifted a £500 Flymo Robotic Lawnmower... hiding in the garage.

“OMG guyz looks whats I just founds in the garidge!”

F9B79413-2353-4814-B9A3-FCEF7809CFBF.jpeg

F742786F-3C94-4610-BDDE-798955232C86.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
bleeping nappy sacks.......AGAIN!!! So so stupid.
maybe she needs to google to see how many poor babies have died because of them.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.