Mrs Hinch #180 Ronron at ma’s, hinch buying tat, stop spreading germs you stupid p*at!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ sake I wanted to go to Ronnies party as well! I hope there are plenty of screenshots mind you!

Reactions: 5
They are defo pampers nappies she's using, the design is not little angels. She gets them for free so she's hardly gonna go pay for asdas ones.

Reactions: 3
I'm fucking here for it babes!
So let's take a look at today's stories, shall we. One in particular.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Now we will take a look at one from 3 weeks ago.

I'm not sure if the dates show on videos so I will share a couple of screenshots too which show one is from today's stories and one from 3 weeks ago. In the pics of the nappy refill, pay close attention to the right of her hand and something on the floor just ahead of her. Also noticed how the nappies are identical in the box in both pics 3 weeks apart.

Reactions: 118
Wow you can really tell Ronnie absolutely prefers jamie!! so different with himA much more loving and engaged baby when hes with his dad. With hinch hes always just blank and doesnt respond to her. As much as jamie is an annoying dosser you can see he tries with that boy.

Reactions: 23
You are a wizard! I don’t remember what I had for breakfast...

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.