Mrs Hinch #179 Fatty got stuck, Ron won't get dressed, Vesties hair is wrong, all the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m asking this riskily at the end of a thread as it probably won’t get seen but where is the secret office? They have to have one for the sales stuff and I’ve never seen a printer to print off these weaning photos.
Think it's in the garage

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Did she get some sort of golden hour and an allowance to do that AD for B&M then? Genuinely don’t know how these things work but surely that was just a giant advert and she didn’t actually pay real money from her own pocket? 🙄
And she said she couldn’t find the receipt

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I mean, shops are open here, including Homesense which you browse at. I was looking at candles last week and lifting them to smell them. I had a mask on, although I did feel awkward lifting things up but at Homesense you can't see online what they have so had to browse in store, whether looking at pillows, candles, throws. How many people here so concerned about her lifting things up are cleaning their groceries when they get them home? Because if you are that concerned about B&M products, you should be more concerned about supermarket products too. We take anything out of the packaging that we can and then wipe down other stuff.

I am no fan of Sophie but at the end of the day, people are going to touch things in stores and you have to be responsible and make sure you sanitize your hands and wash them properly when you get home/disinfect the door handles, etc. The chances of getting sick from touching a product is SO minimal but to us, it's worth disinfecting stuff but I am not going to stress about others touching things in a store.
I agree... I think the reaction has been a teeny bit hysterical IMO. Soz tattlers - love you!

Reactions: 7
Has Hinch never heard the saying ‘look with your eyes not with your hands?’ As a kid I bet she was so grabby & spoilt, she already has that bloody bucket so why is showing it again? Unless she wants freebies from addis now as well, I think she wanted to go boozers & mingers yesterday but the day went tits up so she dumped Ronnie on Ma last night had a good sleep ready to go shopping, bleeping sad cow!
In Newcastle my dad always taught me- look with your peepers not with your creepers!
And never has a truer word been spoken about salad fingers Hinch grinch

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh FFS. I just want everyone to know that I bought that eBay dress BEFORE Hinch!! Everyone is going to think I bought it because she did 😩

Actually they probably won’t because I don’t know anyone who gives a flying duck what she does or even knows who she is 🤷🏻‍♀️
I bought mine before hinch too 🙋🏽‍♀️ Watch them double in price 😳

Reactions: 4
What the hell does this even mean she’s not been home today? 🤷‍♀️
another photo where she looks completely different to the last 🤦🏻‍♀️
I've been off the hinch threads since beginning of lockdown, however I am determined to catch up on this thread as I started following her again for home inspo 🙈 (bought a new house 🎉) someone please give me a stern talking to
Please use anyone but her for interior design advice? Her house is, quite literally, a waste of space 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’d recognise them hairless legs anywhere! Onslow standing at the til with her. So who has the brat? Like we need to ask
Not defending her but he might have been at the end of the checkout with her. I always found it easier to have the pram at the end then unload my shopping.

Reactions: 5
What the hell does this even mean she’s not been home today? 🤷‍♀️
This is so wierd but it's all empty words isn't it? There is no heart or feeling behind any of her little declorations of love. Its all very sad she thinks the more she poses and writes smushy messages the more true it is. She honestly seems like a very sad and very empty shell of a women hiding behind her filters, son and marriage photos.

Reactions: 18
Anyone else see Jamies legs in the checkout snap?
She also appears to be sat in the passenger seat on the way there and back, the image wasn't reserved either as she showed her wedding and engagement ring. Plus the toys for Ronnie aren't on the belt and haven't been scanned so I think he's holding them waiting for some room on the belt.

Reactions: 8
That hand sanitiser she bought is alcohol free, so no use against coronavirus.

It needs to have at least 60% alcohol to work.

Soph, cheap is not always better.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.