Mrs Hinch #177 She burnt her nachos for a Fairy AD, Hinch's life is really sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the calm and bright sleep ladies have reached out to her, I hope they tell her to stop putting Ronnie in the Moses basket contraption, she might actually lesson to them, but hopefully they don’t gift her the plan

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Hypothetical question: imagine a friend who lives near her was searching for items for sale in their postcode and found an eBay account almost exclusively selling P&G products (flash mop refills, dishwasher tabs, etc) and also a couple of grey dresses in size small.

now we don’t want to add 2 and 2 and get 5 and of course it’s most likely nothing to do with anyone discussed here and this is purely hypothetical of course but it raises another question for me. how much trouble would brand partners be in for reselling products gifted to them for promotional purposes? That’s one of the main dont do’s on the P&G microinfluencer program which you can apply for yourself.
Hypothetically what would the item number be?

Do they also sell dangerous Chinese bath toys?

Perhaps?🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So the calm and bright sleep ladies have reached out to her, I hope they tell her to stop putting Ronnie in the Moses basket contraption, she might actually lesson to them, but hopefully they don’t gift her the plan
That’s an absolute joke! Just watched calm and bright sleep stories on her. ‘Please help mrs hinch’ duck right off😡😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Christ 4 sprouts a few carrots and a sweet potato that is going to be the most depressing casserole

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can honestly say that grinch is bad for my bipolar, the amount of tit she talks and lies she tells just winds me up.. she acts like the perfect mum but feeds ronron slop and broccoli every day and not once have we seen him sitting in a pile of toys having a great time, most one year olds have loads of things to keep them busy.. she's that false she can't even be a proper mother.

Too anxious to make a roast, too anxious to go food shopping, too anxious to do 90% of every day stuff but will be heading to the shops next week for non essentials 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s an absolute joke! Just watched calm and bright sleep stories on her. ‘Please help mrs hinch’ duck right off😡😂
So annoying, why does it matter when he sleeps 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ I get it if your working or have other kids but genuinely don’t know what she’s moaning for, mates of mine have kids who have never slept at 2/3 years old and they work!

Do you think she tries to make it look like Ronnie is feeding himself? Halfway through the curry he was still spotless. My 7 month old feeds himself and sometimes with a preloaded spoon and it still gets everywhere let alone when he uses his hands. Pretty sure he’s not allowed to feed himself but how will he learn 😫
Plus the plate at the end, that’s not the plate of a child who fed themselves. He will NEVER be independent.

Reactions: 10
Too anxious to make a roast, too anxious to go food shopping, too anxious to do 90% of every day stuff but will be heading to the shops next week for non essentials 😂
Do you think she disinfects any of the 0987654321 parcels a day she gets delivered to her house before opening it on the gram? Can’t be that anxious eh🙄

• Haha
Can you here the anger in her voice 😂 “ I can’t clean all the time” sorry but where is jaymeee can’t he lift so she can hoover at least do this twice esp with dog hair everywhere

here so with the SS copying, Stacey videod baskets and Mrs hinch gets tagged in one and she reposts, if I was Stacey I would be like F*ck off

Reactions: 6
So annoying, why does it matter when he sleeps 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ I get it if your working or have other kids but genuinely don’t know what she’s moaning for, mates of mine have kids who have never slept at 2/3 years old and they work!
Ronnie’s night sleeping is nothing compared to other children, her getting advice for free clearly is an absolute JOKE!! She wouldn’t be so much of a zombie if she was capable of spending 5 minutes alone with her son and her and Jamie rotated who gets up with him in the morning, or even nap with him if you’re that tired instead of being a dick!

• Haha
Sleeping bag in my house is a sign mum and dad DID NOT COME TO PLAY 🤣 she gets to sleep during the day as and when she feels like it because let’s face it we are doing duck all but once night falls and she looks like a baby triangle? That’s the signal where she knows no one is going to talk to her until the morning so she just shouts herself to sleep 🤣🤣🤣 not crying btw or any kind of distress. Just happy squealing until she realises there will be no playtime
Exactly the same in my house!

Can anybody remember at school when you used to make your own clubs up? And if someone pissed you off you’d be “you’re not in my club anymore” so you’d make your own up lol 😆
That’s what I feel Hinch is like. Grey club 😆🤣😆. Just been sat here snorting to myself... you can all join my pink club if you like lol 😂
Her club can paint the world grey miserable bastards!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hypothetical question: imagine a friend who lives near her was searching for items for sale in their postcode and found an eBay account almost exclusively selling P&G products (flash mop refills, dishwasher tabs, etc) and also a couple of grey dresses in size small.

now we don’t want to add 2 and 2 and get 5 and of course it’s most likely nothing to do with anyone discussed here and this is purely hypothetical of course but it raises another question for me. how much trouble would brand partners be in for reselling products gifted to them for promotional purposes? That’s one of the main dont do’s on the P&G microinfluencer program which you can apply for yourself.
What the postcode

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.