Mrs Hinch #177 She burnt her nachos for a Fairy AD, Hinch's life is really sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Dogmuck why the angry face
I'm not sure how everyone has got confused lately. We have reaction emojis, so if you've posted something that make people happy, sad, sick, angry then they'll click that reaction
It doesn't mean anything personal. Its generally that the person agrees with your emotion

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She bought a tit shoe storage cabinet in surprise surprise, her favourite, the most drab colour on earth, GREY, and is actually discussing the SHADE of grey she has bought: "it's a really nice grey, like a dove grey" 🤣 How can anyone be so bloody boring and devoid of personality?! I can LITERALLY feel my braincells dying watching her stories 🥴🥱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm going slightly off topic but duck it.

Around here we have free sleep clinics run from children's centres, though currently they're being done online. Have you tried contacting your local children's centre or health visitor to see if anything similar is available in your area?
I have had issues with my 5 year old since practically day 1. She wakes between 4 and 5 most days. The school know and so do health visitors... nothing been suggested. I think it's due to her additional needs that she does this. It doesnt help that my 15 month old wakes multiple times in the night.... leaves us permanently exhausted. I'm working during evening too at the minute due to covid and my husband working during the days so it's all adding up... this has just tipped me over the edge! I'm tired and frustrated!!

Thank you though 😘😘😘

Reactions: 4
Shouldn’t meat be stored at the bottom of the fridge...... not that her pre packed water ham counts as meat 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@Dogmuck why the angry face
Well because she said she didn’t know if to post it but it’s an Ad so she was contractually obliged too! Why are you even asking ffs? I saw someone questioning @Pepsi about her reaction to something earlier. Wtf is wrong with you? Why would you take issue with someone putting a reaction on your post...especially when I’m actually agreeing with you...on a gossip forum? Jesus, the Hinch thread is not for snowflakes or narcissist who think it’s about them. I was merely showing my anger at her behaviour 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Even the contents of her fridge is like her. Boring and soulless. Where’s the sweet treats and cans of Pepsi Max? That house is where fun goes to die

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s chopped melon and not covered it to put back in the fridge 😂😂😂
I was just about to comment saying will that not go off really quickly? I wasn’t too sure because I don’t really buy melon often.

Surely she should know meat should be stored at the bottom of the fridge🙄

Reactions: 5
It is just me that would stop my child from putting broken bits off crisps under the couh?😂 Like I’m no cleaning expert or anything but I also don’t want mice with bits of food hidden under my couch.

Probably why she only ever shows him eating the broccoli or poking at food.. she definitely still spoon feeds him.
He cant hold a spoon. Or feed himself. Otherwise we’d have seen it ;)

Reactions: 4
Salad with veg casserole? Why does she make me so angry whenever she tries to cook? Is she doing this on purpose? Boil some potatoes and have mash like any other normal human being.
Although maybe mash is too hard for her just now

Reactions: 8
I'm not sure how everyone has got confused lately. We have reaction emojis, so if you've posted something that make people happy, sad, sick, angry then they'll click that reaction
It doesn't mean anything personal. Its generally that the person agrees with your emotion
Thankyou for explaining this 😊

It was starting to do my head in, posts asking why the reaction 😂

People will start to get worried about what reaction they put!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.