Mrs Hinch #177 She burnt her nachos for a Fairy AD, Hinch's life is really sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saturday afternoon priority is sorting the fridge out? Really??

It is a bloody glorious day today, why on earth is she inside sorting the fridge rather than outside enjoying the heat and the sunshine with her baby boy? Where's the padding pool and all the outdoor toys??
Some of us would give a bloody limb to be able to do that. I doubt anyone would be asking for fridge cleaning if she actually spent time playing with her child.

Reactions: 13
Where’s the bloody bottles of wine and beers in that fridge? The most boring fridge I’ve ever seen.

Don’t shoot me though but I really want to get some sort of fridge organisers for my fridge. Only because I have set places for things in my fridge and my partner doesn’t co operate when putting away things after him so if they had an official place, surely he won’t annoy me so much😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thankyou for explaining this 😊

It was starting to do my head in, posts asking why the reaction 😂

People will start to get worried about what reaction they put!
Cant say ive ever given a tit what people react to my posts... If you dont like it then scroll on😂certainly wouldnt be crying if someone i dont even know angry reacted to it lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Saturday afternoon priority is sorting the fridge out? Really??

It is a bloody glorious day today, why on earth is she inside sorting the fridge rather than outside enjoying the heat and the sunshine with her baby boy? Where's the padding pool and all the outdoor toys??
Some of us would give a bloody limb to be able to do that. I doubt anyone would be asking for fridge cleaning if she actually spent time playing with her child.
Where are you all? It’s dull as hell and pissing down here I am😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well because she said she didn’t know if to post it but it’s an Ad so she was contractually obliged too! Why are you even asking ffs? I saw someone questioning @Pepsi about her reaction to something earlier. Wtf is wrong with you? Why would you take issue with someone putting a reaction on your post...especially when I’m actually agreeing with you...on a gossip forum? Jesus, the Hinch thread is not for snowflakes or narcissist who think it’s about them. I was merely showing my anger at her behaviour 🙄
Alright mouthy! Calm yourself.

it was me and I didn’t take issue with her / him / them, I just simply asked why the angry face as I didn’t know whether they were angry at something I’D done (in which case I wanted to apologise) or at Hinch (in which case I’ll high five them). don’t presume you know why somethings posted without asking me!

And IMO the angry reaction can be quite rude so that’s probably why people (not just me) ask why it’s being posted! No snowflakes (ridiculous term) just different peoples reactions or interpretation.

this forum is becoming more and more like a bloody high school clique! Jesus can’t we just all get along and hate the fucker that is Hinch!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I always have salad with my casserole 🤢
I reckon the salad is for her (she shows signs of someone with an issue with food and her weight), the casserole is for VestyPants, Mummy & Abbie...Maybe a wee bit for Ronnie too.
The amount in that Crockpot is too much for just MrH, I use a casserole dish and slow cooker same size for 3 of us and there's usually a wee bit still left over that someone grabs later on at night. So she either has guests over or is freezing the rest.

As for the "I can't clean everything guyzzzz" while hoovering crumbs from under the sofa after Ronnie pushed his toys under it.... 1. Ronnie never seems to get near that sofa to be pushing his toys under it, she always has that soft play stashed up against it so she placed a few wee toys and done crumbs there herself for content & 2. She could clean everything if she didn't piss fart about making stupid pre-recorded videos, labelling crap a the time, making the mutts bed everyday & randomly spraying tit 24/7🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Cooked ham stored with uncooked bacon lardons! Raw meat should be at the bottom of the fridge. Silly tart

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And here she is again declaring how shes ‘never felt a love like this before’ how many times do you want to post a photo of your son and say that luv ? You dont need to tell strangers online you love your kid every day. Weirdo. Clearly dont love him that much if you need to claim you do everyday🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My insta always seems to update way behind you all! You were all posting about salad and her icy fridge and I was thinking eh?? Turned up 10 mins later 🙄

Reactions: 3
I feel sorry for Hinch in a way. All those missed opportunities...

Gogglebox - drop loads of hints but ignore worldwide issues and only show yourself watching 90s kids telly until your ‘bestie’ with the near-identical account but presenting experience gets picked
Sorry to bring it all up again but do you all remember VNgate? Weren't her and MrH posting videos and a pic of them with microphones (and everyone thought her voice notes sounded "professional" with a mic) and implying something exciting was happening...

Do we think she maybe recorded a sample for Gogglebox but after watching it the producers decided against using them two.... ?? I don't think they would be TV material, not for that kind of show anyway, everyone on it is either funny or a bit opinionated or even controversial with their comments. I can't see her making any quirky, funny or opinionated comments during shows or news, I imagine she would just laugh and be all "aww bless them" with Vesty agreeing to her, kinda like kiss ass'ing whatever they watched so as not to "rock the boat" or jeapordise her "squeeky clean" career by saying the wrong thing or daring to have an opinion on something. Let's face it she sits on the fence about everything really and never shows an opinion or favouritism to anything.... Except the colour grey and Henry of course 🙄

Hence why she's not on Gogglebox and SS & J are, they seem like the type to have banter and just say it as it is at that time and not overthink their movements or comments.

ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Weather is lovely here (I'm in London) after a week of rain. She should definitely be out in the garden with Ronnie getting him some fresh air. She is so lucky to have that nice sized garden but she barely seems to use it unless it's tarting it up for the Gram.
Over the whole of lockdown I have worried so much for children who don't have a garden or safe local green spaces. Trapped inside and no chance to run around and get some fresh air. Yet she CHOOSES to keep her child trapped inside in that grey, boring house. She thinks 5 minutes of strapping him into a swing for a Gram pic is enough. So sad.

Reactions: 4
Even the contents of her fridge is like her. Boring and soulless. Where’s the sweet treats and cans of Pepsi Max? That house is where fun goes to die
Probably in the garage fridge 😂😂 I mean with her diet she does not need another fridge

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.