Mrs Hinch #177 She burnt her nachos for a Fairy AD, Hinch's life is really sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alright mouthy! Calm yourself.

it was me and I didnโ€™t take issue with her / him / them, I just simply asked why the angry face as I didnโ€™t know whether they were angry at something Iโ€™D done (in which case I wanted to apologise) or at Hinch (in which case Iโ€™ll high five them). donโ€™t presume you know why somethings posted without asking me!

And IMO the angry reaction can be quite rude so thatโ€™s probably why people (not just me) ask why itโ€™s being posted! No snowflakes (ridiculous term) just different peoples reactions or interpretation.

this forum is becoming more and more like a bloody high school clique! Jesus canโ€™t we just all get along and hate the fucker that is Hinch!!
Cos calling someone mouthy and telling them to calm down is gonna help to placate them eh Kofi Annan?

You were being aggressive with Pepsi and now youโ€™re jumping on me despite the fact I wasnโ€™t referring to you I was addressing the person who questioned me.

Iโ€™ve never seen anyone question a reaction until today and then someone questions me.

So are you suggesting that every time someone reacts to a post we should ask them what they meant rather than assuming, like Iโ€™ve done for the almost 13000 reactions Iโ€™ve had to date, they were supporting what you wrote?๐Ÿค”

I donโ€™t usually comment on Hinch thread I only react, mainly โ€œ๐Ÿ˜‚โ€ , because of the funny comments, I donโ€™t know Pepsi and am not part of any clique that youโ€™re saying this thread is becoming like...would you say itโ€™s got all cliquy in the 5 weeks youโ€™ve had an account here or just in the last week or so?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Cos calling someone mouthy and telling them to calm down is gonna help to placate them eh Kofi Annan?

You were being aggressive with Pepsi and now youโ€™re jumping on me despite the fact I wasnโ€™t referring to you I was addressing the person who questioned me.

Iโ€™ve never seen anyone question a reaction until today and then someone questions me.

So are you suggesting that every time someone reacts to a post we should ask them what they meant rather than assuming, like Iโ€™ve done for the almost 13000 reactions Iโ€™ve had to date, they were supporting what you wrote?๐Ÿค”

I donโ€™t usually comment on Hinch thread I only react, mainly โ€œ๐Ÿ˜‚โ€ , because of the funny comments, I donโ€™t know Pepsi and am not part of any clique that youโ€™re saying this thread is becoming like...would you say itโ€™s got all cliquy in the 5 weeks youโ€™ve had an account here or just in the last week or so?
Are you actually checking my profile ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ oh dear me.

Peace and love toots, peace and love. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Even the contents of her fridge is like her. Boring and soulless. Whereโ€™s the sweet treats and cans of Pepsi Max? That house is where fun goes to die
I'm sure I remember her saying at Christmas time that she has a second fridge in the garage...I reckon that's where she keeps all her real food (unhealthy shite), and the indoor fridge is the one she keeps pretty and cleans for the gram ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sure I remember her saying at Christmas time that she has a second fridge in the garage...I reckon that's where she keeps all her real food (unhealthy shite), and the indoor fridge is the one she keeps pretty and cleans for the gram ๐Ÿ˜‚
What a pain in the arse to go out the back door and into the garage every time you want something from the second fridge?!!
If only they'd been able to have some work done on the house, they could've have an internal door put in that goes straight into the garage :LOL: That would've made for a useful utility area then, could've chucked the washing machine out there as well๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That was the value in 2016 when it was purchased ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Iโ€™ve blocked the number out so I donโ€™t get into trouble ๐Ÿค”
Iโ€™d buy the house and knock some walls down and add some walls elsewhere. The house has a lot of potential. I actually like her new kitchen. Itโ€™s just small and has a hole in the wall

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry to bring it all up again but do you all remember VNgate? Weren't her and MrH posting videos and a pic of them with microphones (and everyone thought her voice notes sounded "professional" with a mic) and implying something exciting was happening...

Do we think she maybe recorded a sample for Gogglebox but after watching it the producers decided against using them two.... ?? I don't think they would be TV material, not for that kind of show anyway, everyone on it is either funny or a bit opinionated or even controversial with their comments. I can't see her making any quirky, funny or opinionated comments during shows or news, I imagine she would just laugh and be all "aww bless them" with Vesty agreeing to her, kinda like kiss ass'ing whatever they watched so as not to "rock the boat" or jeapordise her "squeeky clean" career by saying the wrong thing or daring to have an opinion on something. Let's face it she sits on the fence about everything really and never shows an opinion or favouritism to anything.... Except the colour grey and Henry of course ๐Ÿ™„

Hence why she's not on Gogglebox and SS & J are, they seem like the type to have banter and just say it as it is at that time and not overthink their movements or comments.

ATV
She would just be shrieking jaymmmmeeee, atb, calling everyone handsnomes, she would have her hinch book in camera shot #ad, henry would make his big tv debut, she would be sat eating nachos or spaghetti from a jug, minkeh would have its own little chair watching tv. I could go on and on.....

What a pain in the arse to go out the back door and into the garage every time you want something from the second fridge?!!
If only they'd been able to have some work done on the house, they could've have an internal door put in that goes straight into the garage :LOL: That would've made for a useful utility area then, could've chucked the washing machine out there as well๐Ÿฅด
So guyzzzzz I was thinking.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion : Hinch has more garage magic, everyone is going savage because of her massive sausages

Sorry to bring it all up again but do you all remember VNgate? Weren't her and MrH posting videos and a pic of them with microphones (and everyone thought her voice notes sounded "professional" with a mic) and implying something exciting was happening...

Do we think she maybe recorded a sample for Gogglebox but after watching it the producers decided against using them two.... ?? I don't think they would be TV material, not for that kind of show anyway, everyone on it is either funny or a bit opinionated or even controversial with their comments. I can't see her making any quirky, funny or opinionated comments during shows or news, I imagine she would just laugh and be all "aww bless them" with Vesty agreeing to her, kinda like kiss ass'ing whatever they watched so as not to "rock the boat" or jeapordise her "squeeky clean" career by saying the wrong thing or daring to have an opinion on something. Let's face it she sits on the fence about everything really and never shows an opinion or favouritism to anything.... Except the colour grey and Henry of course ๐Ÿ™„

Hence why she's not on Gogglebox and SS & J are, they seem like the type to have banter and just say it as it is at that time and not overthink their movements or comments.

ATV
I had a feeling it was gogglebox too! If it was anything like hinch was on SS podcast it would have been a disaster. Every time Jamie spoke she just jumped in over the top of him. Uncomfortable to listen to, she loves the sound of her own voice.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.